AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2024
Today, in this AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2024 article, we will discuss the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, also known as the AP Auto-driver Scheme, which was launched last year for beneficiaries such as auto drivers and cab drivers but has now been relaunched to assist all of these beneficiaries amid the coronavirus pandemic. Today’s article will provide you with all of the most recent modifications to the AP Auto Driver Scheme. We will also provide you with all of the eligibility criteria, the relevant documents, and the step-by-step procedure for applying online and checking your status.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana 2024
The administration of Andhra Pradesh has just released information about the state’s Auto Driver Scheme Phase 2. According to the AP Auto Driver Scheme, the taxi driver will be paid Rs.10000 per year after qualifying for specific qualifications set by the Andhra Pradesh legislature. The AP Auto Driver Scheme 2019 will secure Auto Rickshaw, Maxi Cab, Taxi Driver, and other vehicle light vehicles. The project was so effective last year that the Andhra Pradesh government relaunched it.
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister distributes Rs. 261.51 billion through the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2024. The AP government gives an annual cash assistance of Rs 10,000 to auto, taxi, and maxi drivers/owners through the YSR Vahana Mitra program. The AP state government’s goal with this initiative was to increase income and reduce taxi maintenance costs by providing financial assistance to financially challenged taxi drivers. All of the people who applied for this scheme received a lump sum of money. The YSR Vahana Mitra scheme delivered Rs. 261.51 crores to 2,61,516 beneficiaries on Friday for Rs. 10,000 each.
Details of వైఎస్ఆర్ వాహన మిత్ర పథకం 2024
|Name||AP Auto Driver Scheme / YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme|
|Objective||Provide Financial Assistance of 10000 To Taxi / Auto Drivers|
|Beneficiaries||Drivers Of Cab / Auto Who Are Economically Backward|
|Start Date of Application Form||Available Now|
|Launched by||AP State Government|
|Last Date of Application Form||26th May 2020|
The objective of वाईएसआर वाहन मित्र योजना 2024
The scheme’s implementation process has been simplified and tailored to the beneficiaries’ financial and educational backgrounds. Drivers can apply at the E-Service, Me-Service, CSC, MDO, and Municipal Commissioner’s offices from the DTC level of the Transport Department to the MVI office. To make the process easier, applications were also made available to town and ward volunteers. It is also stated that the program will be launched on June 4. A further benefit is that recipients who applied a year ago do not need to reapply.
The scheme’s eligibility conditions have not changed since last year:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate’s name should also appear on the While Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- The applicant must come from a low-income family.
- All applicants must be able to operate an auto-rickshaw, taxi, or cab.
The following are the documents that must be submitted while applying for the scheme:
- Individual Aadhaar Card (The applicant’s Aadhar Card must be linked to his or her driving license.)
- Driving License BPL / White Ration Card Vehicle Papers proving ownership of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- The applicant’s income certificate
- Unused bank account within 15 days after applying for the specific scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status
- Go to the Navasakam Beneficiary Management official website.
- The screen will display the home page.
- Now, on the homepage, select the option for application status.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Select the scheme and identification type on this page.
- Now, select the Get Details option.
- On the screen, the payment status will be presented.
How to Apply Online for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2024?
- Visit the official website.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Upload required documents.
- Authorities will verify the application and documents.
- If approved, financial assistance will be disbursed.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Application Form in Telugu||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|