Andhra Pradesh YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme: The responsible authorities in the state of Andhra Pradesh have established a new initiative that would be highly advantageous to all individuals who wish to earn a good living. The YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been created for all women who are expecting children. Pregnant and nursing mothers will receive sufficient nutrition under this new program. Today, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, relevant paperwork, and enrollment method that have been finalized by the Andhra Pradesh government under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2024.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana 2024
To assist the people of Andhra Pradesh, the state government is preparing to establish the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2024. This strategy is scheduled to go live on September 1st. You will be pleased to learn that pregnant women, new mothers, and infants would profit greatly from the Andhra Pradesh Government’s initiative. This program will be implemented throughout the state’s 77 Ancestral Mandals. Another YSR Sampurna Poshana Scheme will also be implemented for people living in rural areas. The New Diet Schemes will be implemented through 55,607 Anganwadi Centers, which will serve around 30 lakh women.
Details of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2024
|Name||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
Features Of वाईएसआर संपूर्ण पोषण प्लस योजना
- Around 3 lakh ancestral ladies and children would be protected by 8,320 Anganwadi centers scattered across 77 ancestral mandals.
- The government would pay Rs. 1100 per month to provide a diet to pregnant women and Rs. 553 per month to provide a meal to children in ancestral areas.
- A budget of Rs. 308 crores has been set up for the use of the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- Pregnant women and newborn children aged six months to three years will be given a nutritious diet.
- Youngsters aged 3 to 6 will be offered eggs and milk.
Benefits Of वाईएसआर संपूर्ण पोषण प्लस योजना 2024
This YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2024 would benefit 27 lakh women and children through 47,287 Anganwadi centers, with a total budget of Rs. 1,555 crores. The AP government would spend Rs. 850 per month on pregnant women and new mothers’ eating regimens in plain territories, Rs. 350 for newborn children, and Rs. 412 for children under the age of 18. Previously, feeding regimen programs covered only those with iron-deficient conditions, but new plans will cover all poor people. There are around 47,287 Anganwadi centers in plain areas, with over 27 lakh mothers and children protected. Only 1,555 crores would be spent on Anganwadi centers in plain areas. The remainder of the budget would be set aside for 3 lakh mothers and newborn children in ancestral homes.
Enrollment Procedure of वाईएसआर संपूर्ण पोषण प्लस योजना 2024
To enroll beneficiaries, Anganwadi personnel will conduct a survey of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area.
- The AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme will enroll all children aged 6 months to 6 years, pregnant women, and breastfeeding moms.
- The applicant’s information will be entered into Common Application Software (CAS) to track service delivery.
- Every child’s growth (height and weight) will be monitored at the Anganwadi program once a month.
- The AWW/Supervisor shall provide ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC) with a list of SUM/SAM/MAM youngsters.
- Pregnant women’s weights will be observed and recorded in CAS once a month at the Anganwadi center.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding moms must be instructed on how to use the protein and energy-based take-home rations that are provided without being divided among family members.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|