वाईएसआर रायथु भरोशी भुगतान स्थिति
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: With the use of an Aadhaar Number, YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2024 can be followed via the official web portal at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/. For the financial year 2023-24, a total of 1,46,324 farmers in Andhra Pradesh belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, and Minority have received an annual payment of Rs 13,500 via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Tenant farmers would receive a finance assistant of 13,500 under the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan for the financial year 2023-24, which will be released through DBT on November 7, 2023, by Andhra Pradesh CM. To see if the benefit of this plan has been placed into your account, go to the official website, https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/, and enter the beneficiary’s Aadhar number to verify the payment status.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2024
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare plan similar to PM Kisan created by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial help to tenant farmers in the state who are SC, ST, OBC, or minority. For the financial year, a payment of 13,500 is delivered to the bank accounts of 1,46,324 beneficiaries via DBT; payment status may be checked using the Aadhaar Number on the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2024.
Tenant farmers would receive a finance assistant of 13,500 under the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan for the financial year 2023-24, which will be released through DBT on November 7, 2023, by Andhra Pradesh CM. To see if the benefit of this plan has been placed into your account, go to the official website, https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
Details of YSR రైతు భరోసా చెల్లింపు స్థితి 2024
|Payment Date||7 November 2023|
|Organization||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2024|
|Beneficiaries||Tenant farmers belong to SC, ST, BC, or minority community|
|Payment Status||To be Released|
The objective of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2024
Farmers receive Rs 5,500 from the state government as the first installment under the Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan plan in May, and Rs 2,000 under the PM-Kisan scheme. In the month of October, the second installment is Rs 2,000 under the Rythu Bharosa program and Rs 2,000 under the PM-Kisan scheme. In the month of January, the third installment is Rs 2,000 under the Rythu Bharosa plan, for a total of Rs 13,500. As of now, the 14th installment has been transmitted to qualifying farmers on June 1, 2023.
- To provide financial assistance to farmers.
- To boost agricultural output.
- To lessen the farmers’ debt burden.
- To expand the agricultural industry.
- Andhra Pradesh YSRRB applicants must be permanent residents of the state.
- Farmers in Andhra Pradesh should have 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Applicants for the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB must be involved in the agricultural industry.
- Small marginal or agricultural tenants are also eligible to apply for the Rythu BharosaKisan Yojana 2024.
How to check the YSRRB(2023-24) Payment Status 2024?
You must follow the step-by-step procedures below to verify the YSR Rythu Bharosa 2024 Payment Status.
- Go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme’s official website, which is located at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
- Look for ‘Know your RythuBharosa Status (2023-24)’ under the Know your Status option and click on it.
- Finally, input your Aadhaar Number and click the Submit button to confirm that you have got the benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan.
- Instead of following the step-by-step processes above, you can use the direct link activated above to track your YSR RythuBharosa Payment Status 2024.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa List||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|