YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2024
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2024: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to provide financial help to farmer families of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, minority landless tenant farmer families, and so on. The government pays Rs 13500 in financial help to each farmer’s family under this plan. On October 15th, the Rythu Bharosa plan was started. This scheme also provides various additional forms of rewards. So, if you wish to take advantage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2024 or check the YSRRB payment status, you should carefully read this page.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2024
This YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2024 went live on October 15th, 2019. In the first year, approximately 6162.45 crores were distributed to 45 lakh farmer families. The Central Government bore 2525 crore of this sum under PM Kisan, while the State Government bore Rs 3637.45 crore. The government of Andhra Pradesh deposited Rs 6750.67 crore into the accounts of 49.40 lakh farmer families in the second year. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, the state government has contributed Rs 3784.67 crore while the central government has contributed Rs 2966 crore.
Beneficiaries will receive financial support following the field inspection under the YSR Bharosa initiative. Each eligible beneficiary would receive Rs 13500 in financial assets from the central and state governments. The central government will contribute Rs 6000, while the state government will contribute the rest Rs 7500. The first trench of Rs 5500 would be placed into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts on May 15, 2022.
Details of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
|Article about||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
Benefits of the वाईएसआर रायथु भरोसा सूची
- Farmers in the state will receive a loan at a 0% interest rate of Rs. 13500/- per year. Each farmer’s family will receive Rs 67,500 in cash assistance over a five-year period.
- Tenant farmers will receive Rs 2500 each year.
- Cold storage facilities will be built throughout the state.
- The farmer’s family has a Rs. 5 lakh life insurance policy.
- The government will pay the insurance premium.
- Irrigation projects that are currently in the works will be completed.
- Farmers will have access to free electricity for nine hours per day.
- Farmers will receive free borewell services.
- Farmers are exempt from paying road tax on tractors.
Features of वाईएसआर रायथु भरोसा सूची
- All qualifying farmers in the state will get financial incentives.
- Under this arrangement, the beneficiary will receive Rs 13500 each year.
- The government has provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 as the first and second installments of this scheme, respectively.
- On the 28th of December, the farmers received their third installment of Rs 2000.
- Approximately Rs. 1766 crores have been deposited into farmers’ bank accounts under this arrangement.
- The benefit money under this YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2024 will be transferred directly into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts via the direct benefit transfer method.
- Real-time government society has compiled a list of YSR Rythu Bharosa schemes.
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh permanent resident.
- The applicant must be involved in the agricultural sector.
- Small marginal or agricultural renters can also apply under this arrangement.
- The farmer must own 5 acres of arable land.
Modalities Of Transfer Of Benefit
- The payment will be deposited immediately into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts via the direct benefit transfer method.
- Aside from that, citizens can contact the toll-free number 1100 1902 to lodge a complaint.
- This complaint will be resolved in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture.
- A grievance redressal body at the state/district/mandal level will also be formed.
- The RTGS department will be in charge of enabling payment directly through direct benefit transfer by a sponsor bank via a state account manager.
- The RTGS department will also assist the commissioner in resolving complaints about the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme via contact centers.
Procedure To Check वाईएसआर रायथु भरोसा सूची 2024
- To see if your name is on the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List, go to the official website.
- Then, from the menu bar, click the login option, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the screen and then click the “login” button.
- If you can’t remember your password, select the “forget password” option.
- Now, enter your registered mobile phone number and select the “Get OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered phone number and create a new password.
- Click the Verify button, and then enter your User ID and Password to access the site.
- Eligible beneficiary data will be displayed on the screen, including facts such as Beneficiary Name || Father
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Beneficiary details will appear on the screen.
|Official website||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|