Andhra Pradesh YSR Nethanna Nestham Yojana
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme: If you operate in the handloom sector in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you must fill out the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form in order to be eligible for various sorts of incentives and advantages made available by the competent authorities. In this article, we will show you how to fill out the application form for the scheme. In addition, we will supply you with the qualifying requirements, the documentation required, and the most recent information on the YSR scheme in this YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2024.
వైఎస్ఆర్ నేతన్న నేస్తం పథకం 2024
On June 20, 2020, the Andhra Pradesh government will launch Phase 2 of the AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme for weavers. During the second phase of the initiative, the state government will provide handloom weavers with Rs. 24,000 per year. The first period of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2024 began on December 21, 2019. On June 20, CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy would distribute assets to weavers under Nethanna Hastham, benefiting approximately 69,308 weavers.
Details of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2024
|Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Benefits||Providing incentive and incentives related to the Handloom industry|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh state|
Benefits Of वाईएसआर नेथन्ना नेस्थम योजना
- The AP government is currently extending Rs. 24,000 per year to each eligible weaver’s family that owns a manual weaving unit.
- This AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme will assist handloom weavers and assets that will be released on June 20, 2020.
- The AP government will also guarantee that the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) will be able to obtain a Rs. 1,000 crore advance to purchase new transports to replace the existing ones.
- AP Power Finance Corporation can now issue liabilities of up to Rs. 4,471 crore to protect distribution organizations (DISCOMs) in a financial emergency.
- The state bureau has also increased extra retail extract costs on alcohol to carry out its objective of imposing restrictions in phases throughout Andhra Pradesh.
- The AP government will create a new enterprise to transfer representatives throughout several government agencies.
- The second list of the AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme, which will be implemented in all villages and towns.
- Because the great majority of handloom weavers were experiencing difficulties during the COVID-19 lockout, CM YS Jagan has decided to launch the Netanna Hastam Scheme Phase 2 on June 20, 2020.
- The AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme is a first-of-its-kind initiative to enable power play a role in the nation.
- In addition, the diesel endowment on fishing vessels is multiplied by Rs. 9 per liter.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- An applicant must be in the lower income bracket.
- The candidate must have a valid mobile phone number.
- An candidate must have an active bank account.
- An applicant must be a professional Handloom Weaver.
- The applicant must be a member of the Handloom Association and be registered with them.
- Address proof
- BPL certificate
- Bank account details.
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
Download वाईएसआर नेथन्ना नेस्थम योजना Beneficiary List
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- On the website’s home page, select the option labeled “beneficiary list.”
- A new list will appear on your screen.
- The Beneficiary List is also available on your Gram Panchayat’s website.
- You can check your name by going to your Gram Panchayat.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|