वाईएसआर कानून नेस्थम योजना
YSR Law Nestham Scheme: To encourage education, the government pays stipends to students to cover educational expenses. The Andhra Pradesh government recently introduced the वाईएसआर कानून नेस्थम योजना 2024. The stipend will be offered to younger advocates and lawyers under this arrangement. This page discusses all of the key components of the వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం. By reading this post, you will learn how you can benefit from the scheme. Aside from that, you will learn about the scheme’s aim, benefits, characteristics, eligibility, needed documents, application method, status, registration, and so on.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2024
On the occasion of National Lawyers Day, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం 2024. All junior advocates and lawyers would receive a monthly stipend of Rs 5000 under this initiative, which will assist them in meeting their expenditures. The Andhra Pradesh government has also issued a strategy and procedure for the development of this plan. A beneficiary list will be created, and any lawyers whose names appear on this list will be eligible to participate in this plan. This plan will be reopened every three months, in March, June, September, and December, so that candidates can submit new applications.
Under the YSR Law Nestham Scheme initiative, the government would distribute Rs 6,12,65,000 to 2,677 qualifying junior attorneys on June 26 (Monday). Under this strategy, junior lawyers in the State receive a 5,000 stipend as financial help. For the previous three years, the government has paid a stipend of $1,80,000 in two annual installments by crediting 60,000. The purpose is to support and mentor junior lawyers when they enter the field.
Details of AP YSR Law Nestham Yojana 2024
|Name Of The Scheme||వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Launched By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Security To The Lawyers|
Benefits And Features
- On the occasion of National Lawyers Day, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the वाईएसआर कानून नेस्थम योजना.
- A beneficiary list will be created, and any lawyers whose names appear on this list will be eligible to participate in this plan.
- This plan will be reopened every three months, in March, June, September, and December, so that candidates can submit new applications.
- All junior advocates and lawyers would receive a monthly stipend of Rs 5000 under this initiative, which will assist them in meeting their expenditures.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has also issued a strategy and procedure for the development of this plan.
- A bachelor’s degree in law is required for the applicant.
- Section 17 of the Advocate’s Act 1961 requires that the lawyer’s name be entered in the rolls of advocates maintained by the Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council.
- After joining the state bar association, advocates must get a certificate of practice by passing the bar examination administered by the Bar Council of India within two years.
- Only law graduates who graduated in 2016 and later are eligible to participate in this scheme.
- The applicant’s age should be less than 35 years.
- The lawyer should also make a promise that if they leave the profession or become gainfully employed, they will notify the website or registering body.
- Secondary school certificate
- State Bar Council certificate
- An affidavit attested by a senior advocate
- Residential details for proof of domicile
- Bank account details
- Law degree certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Aadhar card
Procedure To Register Under AP వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం 2024
- To begin, go to the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh’s Law Department.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- On the homepage, click the register button. Next, input your Aadhaar number and click the send OTP button.
- Now you must input the OTP into the OTP box.
- The registration form will be shown in front of you.
- You must fill out all of the essential information on the registration form and then submit all of the required papers.
- After that, you must press the submit button.
- You can register for the वाईएसआर कानून नेस्थम योजना by following this approach.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|