वाईएसआर चेयुथा योजना
YSR Cheyutha Scheme: The vulnerable group of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh no longer have to worry about their money issues since the state of Andhra Pradesh has devised a magnificent strategy that will assist all of these groups of women in creating their employment chances. The scheme is known as the एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा (एपीसीओबी) 2024. Many benefits will be available to women as a result of the scheme’s implementation.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024
On August 12th, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा (एपीसीओबी) via video conferencing from the chief minister’s camp office in Tadepalli, Amaravati. Women will receive financial aid under this initiative. This YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024 has a budget of Rs 17000 crore, with the government allocating Rs 4,687 crore this year. The funds would be transferred straight to the scheme’s beneficiaries’ bank accounts. It should be emphasized that all women who reach the age of 45 on August 12th of each year will be eligible for payments under this YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024. All women who reach the age of 60 will no longer be eligible for the stipend.
Details of एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा (एपीसीओबी) 2024
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Providing incentives and pension benefits|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
Objectives Of the एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा स्कीम
- एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा (एपीसीओबी) 2024 of Andhra Pradesh will provide benefits worth Rs. 75000 to the lady’s recipient.
- The plan has been improved to better support women. Ladies will receive financial assistance from the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the amount of Rs. 75000.
- The recipients include women from the low-wage group and those in financial distress.
- The annuity will be distributed in four equal installments of Rs. 18750 every year.
- The amount will be recorded in the recipient party’s ledger.
Implementation of the एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा स्कीम
The Andhra Pradesh state government will begin implementing the एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा (एपीसीओबी) on August 12th. To that end, the government signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on Monday, August 3rd, with three companies: Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble (P&G). The Memorandum of Understanding was signed in the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITC Executive Director Sanjiv Puri, and P&G India CEO Madhusudan Gopalan all participate via video conferencing. More than 25 lakh women in the state will benefit from marketing possibilities and technical assistance from these enterprises. This initiative will cost the government Rs 4,500 crore.
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A female applicant is required.
- The applicant must be at least 45 years old.
- An applicant must be under the age of 60.
- The applicant must be from a minority community.
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
- First, you must visit the Official Website or click on the link provided above.
- Your screen will show a list of districts.
- You must choose your district.
- Following that, you must choose your Mandal.
- You must now choose your secretariat.
- After selecting the secretariat, a list of eligible and ineligible beneficiaries will be displayed.
- You can look up your name on this list.
How to Apply Online for YSR Cheyutha Yojana Registration 2024?
- Go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government or the dedicated portal for the एपी वाईएसआर चेयुथा (एपीसीओबी).
- Look for the option to register or apply for the scheme.
- You may need to create an account by providing your details such as name, address, Aadhaar number, and other required information.
- Fill out the application form with accurate details.
- Ensure that you provide all the necessary information as per the requirements.
- You may be required to upload certain documents, such as proof of identity, address, income, and others. Make sure you have these documents scanned and ready for upload.
- After filling in the required details and uploading the necessary documents, submit the application form.
- After successful submission, you should receive an acknowledgment or application reference number.
- Note down this number for future reference.
- The authorities will verify the information provided in your application and the supporting documents.
- If your application is approved, the financial assistance will be disbursed to the eligible beneficiaries.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Application Form||Notification PDF|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|