Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme AP 2024
Through the creation of the YSR Asara Scheme, women from minority communities would be given equal opportunity. People who are members of a self-help group can fill out the application form for the creation of this chance, and we have shared the step-by-step approach for checking the progress of the scheme’s development below. We will also provide you with all of the eligibility criteria required to fill out the application form for this plan. We will also provide you with the final list of scheme beneficiaries.
YSR Asara Scheme 2024
The YSR Asara Scheme is provided to all beneficiaries who are members of a self-help group in the state of Andhra Pradesh, and the chief minister of the state has implemented this scheme to continue women’s empowerment in the state and provide employment opportunities to women who are unable to continue their education or go out and work. Loans will be offered at a very low-interest rate to all recipients through the implementation of this scheme, with the beneficiaries primarily coming from self-help groups formed in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Details of YSR Asara Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme||YSR Asara Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||woman of the state|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced on||Wednesday, 19th August 2020|
The objective of the YSR Asara Scheme
YSR Asara is really useful to a state woman. While explaining the cabinet meeting decisions to the media, Information and Public Relations Minister Perni Venkataramaiah (Nani) stated that YSR Aasara’s major goal is to empower women and improve their financial security. The government would provide financial assistance to DWCRA women under this YSR Asara Scheme.
Benefits And Features
- The YSR Asara plan will improve women’s empowerment.
- The Andhra Pradesh government would provide SHG loans to women from minority communities.
- Females in Andhra Pradesh will no longer have to take out loans at a higher interest rate.
- The money will be deposited immediately into the beneficiary’s bank account under this plan.
- Andhra Pradesh’s government has decided to invest Rs 25,383 crores in this initiative over the next four years.
- This initiative will help around 900000 people.
- The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has distributed 6345.87 crore rupees for the first installment to SHG recipients.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a member of the SC/ST/BC/Minority community.
- The applicant must have taken out a loan before April 11, 2019.
- Self-Help Groups (SHGs) membership is required.
- Aadhar card
- SC / ST / BC / Minority community certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport size image
- Mobile number
- Loan document
Application Procedure Of YSR Asara Scheme?
However, the state administration has not made the application form-filling procedure public. Once the detailed application procedure has been approved by the officials, we will update the information. Here are some common procedures you must take to apply for the scheme:
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- On the front page, look for the apply online option.
- When you click the link, instructions for filling out the application form will appear.
- Read the instructions and then press the proceed button.
- Fill out all of the required information and submit the required papers, including your signature and photograph.
- After reviewing the application form, submit it.
- Take a hard copy at the conclusion for future reference.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|