WB Health Scheme 2024
The West Bengal Health Scheme provides financial help for medical treatment to government employees, pensioners, and their families. Beneficiaries can receive cashless treatments at any government hospital or a private hospital that has been accredited. Furthermore, patients are eligible for reimbursement when they seek care at specific non-empanelled hospitals in WB. Read on to learn more about the scheme’s coverage, eligibility, and advantages!
West Bengal Health Scheme 2024
With this health system, the West Bengal state government hopes to pay the medical expenses of its West Bengal Health Scheme 2024 government employees and pensioners. It enables qualified individuals to receive cashless care from any impaneled hospitals and Health Care Organizations (HCO). Only elderly pensioners and their families were initially covered. The West Bengal administration, on the other hand, has updated the scheme to cover all government personnel, including IAS, IPS, and IFS.
Details of West Bengal Health Yojana 2024
|Scheme||West Bengal Health Scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Launched by||Finance Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Launched for||Government Employees & Pensioners|
OPD Treatment Diseases list
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Renal failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systematic Lupus Erythematosus (LUPUS)
- Thalassemia/Bleeding orders/Platelet disorders
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Endodontic Treatment (Root Canal Treatment)
- Heart diseases
- Hepatitis B/C and other liver diseases
- Injuries caused by accident(including animal bites)
- Insulin-dependent diabetes (Type-2 Diabetic Melitas is not considered insulin-dependent diabetes)
- Malignant diseases
- Malignant Malaria
- Neurological disorder/Cerebrovascular disorders
Empanelled Hospitals Under the West Bengal Health Scheme
- Dr. M. N. Chatterjee Memorial Eye Hospital, Kolkata.
- Ramkrishna Matri Mangal Pratisthan and B.C. Roy Sishu Sadan, Ariadaha, North 24 Parganas.
- J.N. Roy Sishu Seva Bhavan, Kolkata.
- Chartoris Hospital, Kalimpong, Darjeeling.
- Kalimpong Leprosy Hospital, Kalimpong, Darjeeling.
- Sri Balaram Seva Mandir, Khardah, North 24 Parganas.
- Marwari Relief Society Hospital, Kolkata.
- Institute of Child Health, 11, Dr. Biresh Guha Street, Kolkata-17.
- Balananda Brahmachari Hospital, Behala, Kolkata.
- Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, Kolkata.
- Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan, 7A, Sree Mohan Lane, Kolkata-28.
- All Government Hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and diagnostic centers
- All hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers are managed by Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities and the other Local Bodies
- Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata.
- Islamia Hospital, Kolkata.
Specialty Hospitals outside the State
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Sankara Netralaya, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, New Delhi
- NIMHANS, Bangalore
Follow-up Treatment List
- Hip/Knee replacement surgery
- Renal Transplant
- Accident cases
- Cancer surgery/ Chemotherapy/ Radiotherapy
- Cardiac surgery (Including Coronary angioplasty and implants)
Employee Registration Procedure Under West Bengal Health Scheme 2024
- You must need a laptop/computer and an active internet connection to access the West Bengal Health Scheme Official Portal of the Finance Department, Government of West Bengal.
- You must navigate to the “online enrollment” option on the website’s home page.
- A dropdown list will show on the screen, from which you must select the “Govt. employee” option.
- A new page opens on the screen, where you must input your date of admission into government service as well as your PRAN/ G.P.F. No, if yes, you must input the number
- Click “OK,” and the application form will appear on the screen, where you must input information such as district, date of birth, name, gender, marital status, cellphone number, email address, address, ID proof, office location, department name, and so on.
- Upload your photo and signature in JPEG format with a file size of 10 kb to 50 kb.
- Upload any more papers and double-check the information you supplied.
- Submit the application form by selecting the submit option.
To check the West Bengal Health Scheme (WBHS) hospital list, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official WBHS Website: Open your web browser and go to the official website of the West Bengal Health Scheme. The URL may vary, so you may want to search for it in your preferred search engine.
- Navigate to the Hospital List Section: Look for a section on the website that provides information about the hospitals covered under the WBHS. This section might be labeled as “Hospital List” or something similar.
- Search for Hospitals: In the hospital list section, you will typically find options to search for hospitals by different criteria, such as location, specialization, or hospital name. Choose the search criteria that best suits your needs.
- Enter Search Criteria: If you are searching by location, enter the name of the district or area where you want to find hospitals. If you have specific requirements, such as a particular specialization, you can enter those criteria as well.
- View the List: After entering your search criteria, click the “Search” or “Submit” button. This will generate a list of hospitals that match your criteria.
- Review the Results: You will see a list of hospitals that are part of the WBHS network based on your search criteria. The list may include hospital names, addresses, contact information, and other relevant details.
- Additional Information: Some websites may provide additional information about the hospitals, such as the services they offer, the availability of specific treatments, and any special facilities they have.
- Check for Updates: It’s important to note that hospital lists may change over time, so it’s a good practice to check for updates regularly or before making any healthcare decisions.
- Contact the Hospital: If you find a hospital on the list that you are interested in, you can contact them directly for more information, such as appointment scheduling, services offered, and billing information
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|