Voter ID Track Status
Voter ID Track Status: The voter ID card is one of the most important documents for Indian residents. The voter ID card allows all residents to vote for their preferred leader. In this post, we will discuss key components of the voter ID card. In this NVSP Voter ID Status 2024 article, we will walk you through the process of checking your Voter ID Status. In addition, we will walk you through the process of tracking the status of your online application for a Voter ID card at the Government of India’s official website.
NVSP Voter ID Status 2024
The Indian government created the voter ID card to allow residents to vote in support of their preferred leader. The card can be used as identification while filling out paperwork for various schemes or incentives offered by the Indian government. Overall, the relevance of the NVSP Voter ID Status 2024 card outweighs that of all other documents designed in India.
Details of NVSP Voter ID Status 2024
|Name||Voter ID Card|
|Official website||NVSP Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of the country|
|Objective||Providing Voter ID Card|
|Launched by||Election Commission|
Digital Voter ID Card
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch electronic digital voter ID cards on the occasion of National Voters Day. The voter can obtain this form of the voter ID card from their mobile phone or computer. These electronic voter identification cards are non-editable digital copies of voter identification cards that can be saved in a digital locker or printed in PDF format. This scheme of issuing digital voter ID cards will be known as the E-EPIC NVSP Voter ID Status 2024. Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will hand out E-EPIC and voter picture identification cards to five new voters. This project was developed to ensure the timely delivery of voter ID cards. It takes time to print and deliver the real card.
Facilities on the NVSP Portal
- Correction of Entries
- Transposition within AC
- Migration to another AC
- Registration for new elector
- Registration of overseas elector
- Deletion of Objection in Electoral Roll
Features Of Digital Voter ID Card
- E-EPIC is a secure PDF version of the photo identity card for electors.
- The digital voter ID card can be accessed by mobile or computer.
- The voter can save this card to their phone, upload it as a PDF to Digi locker, or print it.
- Those who have misplaced their EPIC can also obtain a digital voter ID card.
- The form reference number can also be used to obtain a digital voter identification card.
- The digital voter ID card has a file size of 250 KB.
- All of the duties of a voter ID card that a physical voter ID card performs can be done by a digital voter ID card.
- The digitalization of the voter ID card would increase transparency in the system. This card can also be downloaded using a voter hotline mobile app.
- The reference number from Form 6 can also be used to download a digital voter ID card.
- You will be able to download this card in PDF format.
- Citizens can obtain this card from the convenience of their own homes.
- They are not required to attend any government offices to obtain a digital voter ID card.
- This will save a significant amount of time and money.
- PCV EPIC now includes a digital voter ID card.
- This electronic voter ID card is available for download through the voter site or the Voter Helpline App.
Registering On the NVSP Portal
To register for the national voter service portal, follow the easy method outlined below:
- Check out the official webpage.
- Click “Login/ Register” on the homepage.
- Then, select “don’t have an account, register as a new user”
- Enter the information
- Select Send an OTP.
- Enter your OTP.
- Select “I have the EPIC number” or “I don’t have the EPIC number” as desired.
- Complete the application form.
- Select “Register” from the drop-down menu.
|Official website||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|