Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme 2024
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024: Kerala’s concerned officials have introduced a new scholarship scheme for the state’s kids. This scholarship is critical for young people’s education and future prospects. In this article, we will discuss the Snehapurvam Scholarship 2024 application process, eligibility requirements, documents required for online application, and so on. We will offer you with information about every crucial aspect of the plan in this post, so please read Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024 it all the way through.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Yojana 2024
Kerala’s government has established the Snehapoorvam Scholarship for orphan children from the state who live in Kerala. This scholarship system will provide numerous perks and incentives to the state’s orphans. These students will be able to complete their education without putting financial strain on their guardians, who are already dealing with other obligations. This plan is available to all students from kindergarten to grade 12 and even to colleges who are under the age of five.
Details of Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024
|Beneficiaries||Orphans of Kerala|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
The objective of Snehapoorvam scholarship
As we all know, there are approximately 75000 children under the age of 18 living in orphanages, and it is quite difficult for them to complete their education, therefore the Kerala government established the Snehapoorvam Scholarship. Students will be able to continue their studies after their parents’ deaths with the support of this scholarship. This scholarship scheme is open to all degree-seeking students under the age of five.
- Applicants must be Kerala state residents.
- He or she must be orphaned.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a Kerala government or private school.
- The applicant must be from a low-income family.
- A student in the APL category must have a yearly income of less than Rupees 20,000 in rural areas and less than rupees 23,375 in urban areas.
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- Income proof
- Bank details
- Domicile certificate
- Parents death certificate
- BPL certificate
The process to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- To begin, go to the Official Website.
- Your screen will be filled with the homepage.
- On the homepage, select KSSM Web Application.
- On your screen, a new web page will display.
- Here, you must click the Login button.
- Now select the option New Institution Register.
- Fill out all of the needed information.
- Now you must log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
- The registration procedure will begin here.
- Fill out all of the needed registration information.
Process To Do Renewal
- First, go to the e-Surakhsha Portal’s Official Website.
- The home page will be shown in front of
- On the homepage, under the Login Now area, input all of your information such as Username, Password, and Captcha code.
- After entering all of the information select the Login option
- A new web page will be shown in front of you.
- Now select the Renewal option.
- The renewal form will be shown in front of you.
- You must enter all of the information here.
- After entering all of the information, click the Submit button.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|