मुख्यमंत्री समग्र ग्राम्य उन्नयन योजना
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana: The central and state governments are implementing several plans in order to treble farmer income in the next five years. Farmers are encouraged to enhance their revenue through these schemes. Farmers are also given a variety of tools to help them raise their production and profitability. Assam’s government just introduced the সামগ্ৰিকভাৱে গ্ৰাম্য উন্নীতকৰণ আঁচনি 2024. Farmers will be given one tractor unit as part of this initiative, which will help them increase their output. This article will go over all of the crucial details about the scheme. By reading this post, you will learn all of the key details about the Yojana. So, let’s gather all of the pertinent information about the aforementioned scheme.
সামগ্ৰিকভাৱে গ্ৰাম্য উন্নীতকৰণ আঁচনি 2024
Assam’s government has started the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana. This strategy will improve farm mechanisms in the state and make double-cropping more feasible. One tractor unit, consisting of one tractor and its equipment, will be supplied to the revenue village’s chosen beneficiary group. This tractor will be given at a reduced cost. The government will pay a 70% subsidy to the beneficiary under this scheme, up to a maximum of Rs 5.5 lakh. This subsidy will be available on the lowest-priced tractors on the government-approved list of tractors for the relevant category. Similarly, the subsidy will be based on the lowest approved price of implements.
Details of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Scheme 2024
|Name Of The Scheme
|সামগ্ৰিকভাৱে গ্ৰাম্য উন্নীতকৰণ আঁচনি
|To Provide Tractor At Subsidized Rate
|Government Of Assam
|Citizens Of Assam
|Mode Of Application
Benefits And Features
- Assam’s government has started the সামগ্ৰিকভাৱে গ্ৰাম্য উন্নীতকৰণ আঁচনি.
- This tractor will be given at a reduced cost.
- The government will pay a 70% subsidy to the beneficiary under this scheme, up to a maximum of 5.5 lakh.
- This subsidy will be available on the lowest-priced tractors on the government-approved list of tractors for the relevant category.
- Similarly, the subsidy will be based on the lowest approved price of implements.
- This strategy will improve farm mechanisms in the state and promote double-cropping.
- One tractor unit, consisting of one tractor and its equipment, will be supplied to the revenue village’s chosen beneficiary group.
Choice Of Applicant Group And Duration Of Service
All applicant groups who have already applied for the tractor unit will be required to provide their preference as follows:
- Whether or not they will seek bank financing for the beneficiary share- Yes/No.
- Name of the brand and model from the State Government’s list.
- A 70% subsidy will be paid on the overall cost of the tractor unit, up to a maximum of 5.5 lakh.
- The farmers’ group will be responsible for renting out the tractor unit to village farmers.
- The minimum rental time will be 5 years at a reasonable fee.
- Names of the implements indicated among the 5 (five) stated above
- The applicant group may select all, some, or none of the implements.
Procurement Of Tractor Units Through Credit Linkage
- The selected group must receive bank credit.
- All previously selected applicant groups are required to revise their selection.
- The member secretary will sanction the subsidy in favor of the designated group.
- The member secretary will receive an undertaking document from the group prior to issuing the penalty order.
Choice Of Brand Or Model Of Tractor Unit
- The Department of Agriculture will publish the approved tariff for tractors and implements.
- The cabinet will also finalize the list of authorized dealers or producers.
- The beneficiary must select a tractor brand or model from the state government’s list of notified tractors at rates approved by the government or negotiated by the beneficiary, whichever is lower.
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank account details etc
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply Under समग्र ग्रामीण उन्नयन योजना?
- First, you must visit the Agriculture Department’s nearest office.
- You must now request an application form for the समग्र ग्रामीण उन्नयन योजना.
- You must complete this application form by providing all of the essential information.
- You must now attach all relevant paperwork.
- Following that, you must submit this form to the Agriculture Department.
- You can apply for the समग्र ग्रामीण उन्नयन योजना by following this approach.
|PM Modi Yojana List