आरटीई गुजरात प्रवेश
RTE Gujarat Admission: The Gujarat State Government’s Education Department has released the Right to Education Admission 2024-25 Notification. All RTE Gujarat Admission applicants must submit their application forms on the official website, www.rte.orpgujarat.com. Candidates must submit their RTE by the April 22, 2023 deadline. Please see the table below for more information on RTE Gujarat Admission 2024-25.
In Gujarat, a right-to-information cell has been established to provide important educational services to all children who are unable to pay their school fees. The Right to Information quota is available in almost all Gujarat district schools. Students can fill out the RTE admission form and then submit it to their respective schools to take advantage of the reduced tuition and other financial incentives.
Details of RTE Gujarat Admission 2024-25
|RTE Gujarat Admission
|Rs. 13000 rupees For Private Schools Student
|RTE Form Date
|10 April 2023 to 22 April 2023
|Government of Gujarat
|Socially and Economically weak category Student
|9 April 2023
|For Government Schools Student
The objective of આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ 2024-25
The main goal of RTE Gujarat Admission 2024-25 is to provide education to every child in the state by the Right to Education Act. Under this scheme, every private school is required to keep a separate quota for economically disadvantaged students so that every child can receive an education regardless of their financial situation. This scheme will increase literacy rates among economically disadvantaged groups. The implementation of this scheme will raise students’ living standards. Aside from that, students will become self-sufficient. This scheme will also play an important role in providing high-quality education, which will ultimately help students find better jobs.
To be admitted to RTE Gujarat, you must meet the eligibility requirements. Must have been born between June 2, 2014 and June 1, 2015.
The household’s annual income –
- Rs. 2,000,000 per year for ST/SC
- OBC- Rs. a million per year
- Rs. 68,000 per year in general
Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2024 Form
To fill out the form for RTE admission in Gujarat, simply follow the simple steps outlined below:-
- First, click on the link to download the RTE Gujarat application form in PDF format.
- You must fill out the admission form after successfully downloading the application form.
- Attach all of the above-mentioned documents.
- Finally, submit the application form to any of the schools of your choice.
Procedure to Fill Online Form of RTE Gujarat Admission 2024
To apply online for your ward’s admissions in the RTE Gujarat state, simply follow the simple steps outlined below:-
- First, go to the official website listed here.
- When you arrive at the homepage, click on the “Online Application” link.
- If you are registering for the first time, select New Application.
- If you are already registered, enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the information carefully.
- Click the submit button.
- There will be a Registration/Application ID generated.
- Save it for the future.
Procedure to Check RTE Gujarat Admission Application Status
- Visit RTE Gujarat’s official website.
- Click the “Application Status” option on the left-hand side of the home page to check the application status.
- Enter the requested information, such as the Application Number, Year of Birth
- Click the submit button to see the status of your application on the screen.
Checking RTE Gujarat School List
To check the list of schools where you can get admission through the Gujarat state’s right-to-education quota, follow the simple steps outlined below:-
- First, go to the Official Website link provided here.
- When you click on the link, you will be taken to the official website of RTE Gujarat.
- You must then enter information such as District Ward Block Name.
- Click the search button.
- The list will appear on your screen.
|Application Form Download
|PM Modi Yojana List