कर्नाटक पुनीत राजकुमार हृदय ज्योति योजना
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana: The Karnataka Health Department launched the Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana on Tuesday to treat individuals who have unexpected heart attacks or cardiac disorders. Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao unveiled the idea two days after the second anniversary of the death of well-known Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar, who died at the age of 46 from a heart attack. Read on to learn more about the कर्नाटक पुनीत राजकुमार हृदय ज्योति योजना 2024 including its highlights, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, and more.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Scheme
On Tuesday, the Karnataka Health Department launched the Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Yojana to help patients suffering from unanticipated cardiac difficulties and heart attacks. Only two days they have had elapsed after the death anniversary of legendary Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar when Karnataka’s Health Minister, Dinesh Gundu Rao, announced the कर्नाटक पुनीत राजकुमार हृदय ज्योति योजना 2024. At the age of 46, he died of a heart attack. The design was also titled in honor of the dead actor. Puneeth Rajkumar received the “Karnataka Ratna” posthumously. The software can be implemented in two ways. In public places, hub-and-spoke models and automated external defibrillators (AEDs) should be placed.
Details of कर्नाटक पुनीत राजकुमार हृदय ज्योति योजना 2024
|Yojana||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Karnataka|
|Introduced by||Karnataka Health Department|
|Helpline Number||Publish Soon|
|Official Website||Publish Soon|
The objective of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana 2024
The strategy’s purpose is to place emergency equipment in public places so that victims of heart attacks can obtain medical assistance within the critical response time. In 85 districts, there will be 10 hubs and spoke centers, as well as 31 district-based taluk hospitals. The program’s purpose is to save the lives of those experiencing sudden heart attacks.
Features & Benefits
- According to recent studies, young people are having heart attacks. According to a recent study, 35% of patients who had heart attacks were in their 40s.
- Those with significant heart problems will receive a free Tenecteplase shot, which prevents sudden cardiac death.
- Private institutes charge between Rs 30,000 and Rs 45,000 for Tenecteplase injections. The injection will be provided at no cost to the patient by government hospitals.
- The speaking centers are taluk-level hospitals. Following their initial course of therapy, patients are referred to “Hub Centres,” which are larger, super-specialty hospitals, for advanced medical treatments such as angioplasty or angiograms.
- In cardiac arrest cases, the goal should be to save as many lives as possible. Furthermore, they should be cared for at peak hours. In this regard, our health department has achieved great strides.
- The government has designated the Taluk Hospital and the 85 District as “spoke” centers. 16 super-specialty hospitals, including Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, have formed ten hubs.
- The government intends to use artificial intelligence (AI) technologies at spoke centers to identify a patient’s ailment severity in four to five minutes.
The following are some of the important eligibility criteria for the कर्नाटक पुनीत राजकुमार हृदय ज्योति योजना:
- If a person experiences chest pain,
- People who have unexpected heart attacks
- BPL card members will receive free care in super-specialized healthcare centers.
- APL subscribers can obtain free medical care through our Arogya Karnataka Ayushman Bharat health card.
Because the initiative was only recently introduced by the Karnataka Government, no application process has been revealed. Furthermore, the administration has not released an official website. We will update you through this page as soon as the government announces the initiative. Please keep in touch with us.
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|