Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme: Assam state is following through on its pledge of a new and improved government. The Assam state government has now introduced a new plan for all female students who received high marks in their most recent exams. Scooty would be distributed to all female students in this plan, known as the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024. In this article, we will provide you with information on the plan so that you can enroll without further interrogation or problems. We have published the eligibility criteria as well as the step-by-step application method.
असम प्रज्ञान भारती स्कूटी योजना 2024
On June 25, 2020, the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council released the class 12th results. The Assam government then decided to give bikes to outstanding young lady understudies in the twelfth grade. Under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024, the Assam Finance Minister has declared the AHSEC Scooty Scheme. Young women understudies who score first division marks in the state board twelfth class will be provided a bike under this strategy. In Assam this year, 22,000 females received high marks. Scooty will be assigned to each of them.
Details of অসম প্ৰজ্ঞান ভাৰতী স্কুটি আঁচনি 2024
|অসম প্ৰজ্ঞান ভাৰতী স্কুটি আঁচনি
|Providing different types of educational benefits
|Government of Assam
|Government school students of Assam
Objective Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The primary goal of introducing this plan is to provide adequate resources to all female students studying in Assam. This Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024 will also inspire the ladies to pursue excellent higher education and become self-sufficient. The number of perks that would be granted under the system will motivate pupils. Each student will receive a Scooty to aid them in their voyage.
In my endeavour to implement each of my budgetary announcements, today I have proudly announced that 22000 girls students who secured 1st division in the higher secondary examination will get one Scooty before 15th October. Beneficiaries can opt either electrical or petrol. pic.twitter.com/2oHRLs3naT
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 18, 2020
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Yojana 2024
- Assam government would give free textbooks, uniforms, and all other school-related essentials to all beneficiaries.
- The state government of Assam would grant Rs. 1,000 to each of one lakh pupils for textbooks.
- For graduate and postgraduate students, a textbook incentive of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 would be granted.
- A Rs. 50,000 one-time education loan subsidy would be offered.
- Scooters would be given to 20,000 deserving female students in the 12th grade.
- For the academic year 2020-21, all admissions from high school to postgraduate level will be completely free for all students.
- The government would grant all students Rs. 1000 per month towards their mess dues.
Eligibility Criteria for असम प्रज्ञान भारती स्कूटी योजना
To apply for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty initiative, the candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must have received a first division in the Assam state class 12th government school examination.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an Assam government school.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The candidate must be female.
Application Procedure of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- On the homepage, select Scooty from the drop-down menu.
- You can go directly to the webpage by clicking on the link provided here.
- Log in using your credentials. Enter the Roll No and number of Registrations, Enter your Contact Information, Choose your choice, Fill out the form, and Please upload the documents.
- Click the submit button.
- Fill out the Application Form
- Please stay with us in the future if you want to learn more about the scheme.
- We will update each piece of information as soon as the Assam government makes it public.
|PM Modi Yojana List