Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2024
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना सूची: During the year 2024, the PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) initiative will cover 1 lakh persons. When the Assam Budget was presented to the State Assembly, the finance minister stated that Rs 800 crore had been set aside for this purpose. The ambitious initiative intends to provide low-income families and members of economically disadvantaged groups with affordable housing. As of this writing, more than 20 lakh residences have been geo-tagged as part of the initiative, of which 15.5 lakh are eligible. The Indian government has sanctioned 3.3 lakh dwellings as of now, but PMAY List 2024 more are expected shortly.
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना सूची 2024
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which was launched in 2015, assists the disadvantaged in both urban and rural India in obtaining affordable housing. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY G) was in force till 2024. Furthermore, the target number of pucca dwellings has been raised to 2.95 crore. The finance minister recommended in the Union Budget 2024 that more than 80 lakh affordable homes be developed and delivered by 2024 to meet the “Housing for All” goal. If you are a beneficiary of the PMAY program, you can check to see if your name appears on the PMAY List of Beneficiaries for 2024. Once the PMAY List 2024 application procedure is completed, you will require a reference number.
Details of प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट 2024
|PMAY Launch Year||2015|
|Objective||Provide all the eligible families/ beneficiaries with affordable housing facilities|
|Full Form of PMAY||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2024 (Urban List).
- Visit the official PMAY(U) website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Then, under the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option, select the ‘Search by Name’ option from the drop-down box.
- Enter the first three letters of your name exactly as they appear on the application form, then click “Show.”
- After clicking, the results will be displayed on the screen. Examine the screen for your name and other details.
How can I Check PM Awas Scheme List 2024 (Gramin List)?
- Visit the official PM Awas Yojana-Gramin website at https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- Select the ‘Stakeholders’ option from the menu.
- Click on ‘Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)/PMAYG Beneficiary’ to go there.
- There are two ways to search for your name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list:
- With the following registration number: If your name appears on the list, enter your registration number in the required field and click the “Submit” button to view the data.
- In the absence of a registration number: If you do not have a Registration Number, use the second option, “Advanced Search.” Provide the requested information, such as state, district, block, and panchayat. After that, the system will ask for your: Name, BPL Number along with A/c No., Sanction Order, Father / Husband Name
- After you’ve entered all of your information, click ‘Search’ and double-check your name.
How can I obtain the list of banks with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’s impaneled status?
The National Housing Bank (NHB) has signed agreements with famous financial organizations to provide loans to MIG homebuyers under the PMAY-CLSS scheme. You can obtain a list of Primary Lending Institutions (PLIs) by following the processes outlined below.
- Visit https://pmayuclap.gov.in for more information.
- Choose the CNA-PLI List from the home page.
- The PLI banks list (PMAY List) is comprised of three sections:
- National Housing Bank (NHB) PLI List
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) PLI List
- List of PLIs- State Bank of India (SBI)The list of PLIs of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Select the PMAY List of PLIs to view. The PMAY List of PLIs is available for viewing and downloading.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|