పెదలందరికి ఇల్లు పథకం
Pedalandariki Illu Scheme: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has devised a new initiative known as the Pedalandariki Illu initiative to distribute dwellings among the EWS sector people. This initiative would provide free houses to Andhra Pradesh residents who are from economically disadvantaged families. In this essay, we will go over all of the crucial details about the पेडालैंडारिकी इलु योजना 2024 such as objective eligibility criteria, important paperwork, advantages, and features. In addition, we will share with you all of the step-by-step application methods for the same scheme.
Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2024
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new initiative called the Pedalandariki Illu initiative, which is part of the state’s successful YSR Housing Scheme. Beneficiaries from the economically disadvantaged parts of society will be given free houses under this initiative. The major goal of introducing this scheme is to offer them a better place to live so that they do not encounter any problems during their stay in various locations. Under this initiative, poor residents of the state’s Kurnool, Nellore, and Visakhapatnam districts will be able to obtain well-maintained and high-quality housing.
Details of Andhra Pradesh Pedalandariki Illu Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme||Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2024|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Objective||To provide houses to the poor people|
|Number of houses||15 lakhs|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||EWS/ BPL Families|
|Number of beneficiaries||25 lakh people|
The objective of the Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
As we all know, many people are unable to own their own homes owing to financial constraints. And this makes it tough for them to stay in different areas. With this in mind, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has devised a new program known as the Pedalandariki Illu Scheme. People from economically disadvantaged parts of society will be given free houses under this initiative. The primary goal of creating this initiative is to provide disadvantaged individuals with housing.
- People from the economically disadvantaged sections of society will be given well-maintained residences under this initiative.
- These houses will assist people in bettering their living conditions and living standards.
Benefits of the Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
- People from the economically disadvantaged sections of society will profit from this plan.
- This initiative will assist around 28.30 lakh households.
- The chief minister has set up Rs. 50,940 crores for the budget.
- This program will assist homeless persons in overcoming various obstacles.
- Quality residences would be offered to the state’s impoverished under the initiative.
- This Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2024 will supply around 15 lakh dwellings to individuals.
- This scheme’s houses include a kitchen, bedroom, living room, toilet, and veranda.
- The quality of these houses will be prioritized.
The following are the eligibility requirements for this scheme:
- Applicants must be Andhra Pradesh permanent residents.
- The nominee must not possess any property or land.
- APL and BPL Ration cardholders will benefit from this plan.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
Process To Apply For Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2024
- To apply for this scheme, go to the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation’s official website.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- Click the Registration link on the homepage.
- The registration form will be displayed to you.
- Fill in all of the form’s required information.
- After entering all of your information, attach all of your crucial papers.
- Now select the Submit option.
- You can easily apply for this Scheme using this method.
Features of the Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
- This Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2024 is only for state-poor families.
- Under this concept, dwellings will be offered to low-income, middle-income, and low-income families.
- Under this initiative, pucca dwellings would be offered to all recipient
- The houses will be given to around 2500000 needy persons in the state who do not have a place to reside.
- The quality of the houses will be prioritized under this strategy.
- The Pedalandariki Illu Scheme is designed primarily for persons who cannot afford to buy or build their own homes.
- This initiative is one of the primary promises made by Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister.
AP State Housing Corporation,
Plot No: 11 & 12,
Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange,
Auto Nagar, Vijayawada
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Application Form in Telugu||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|