नमो टैबलेट योजना
Namo Tablet Yojana: To make digital means popular in our country, our prime minister has devised a novel approach to popularizing digital education. In this article, we will discuss the most important aspects of the Namo Tablet Yojana 2024. In this article, we will go over the important details of the Namo tablet Yojana, including a step-by-step procedure for registering yourself online under the scheme. We will also discuss other important procedures, such as checking specifications, prices, and all other tablet-related details.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2024
College students will receive free tablets as part of the scheme’s implementation. The tablets will be provided at a subsidized price of 1000 rupees because the government wishes to implement new avenues of modern education in our country by providing students with high-quality technical products that will enable them to achieve great heights. This Namo Tablet Yojana 2024 will be a very beneficial scheme for all students because tablets are available for only a thousand rupees.
Details of નમો ટેબ્લેટ યોજના 2024
|Namo Tablet Yojana
|Providing tablets in Rs.1000
Eligibility Criteria of Namo Tablet Scheme 2024
To benefit from the scheme, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- First, the applicant’s household’s annual income must not exceed one lakh rupees.
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- Students must have completed their 12th grade in the current fiscal year and have been admitted to the first year of graduation at any college.
- Students must be below the poverty line.
The scheme was launched on July 17, 2017. On the dates listed below, the authorities will carry out various procedures related to the scheme:
- The first round of tablets was distributed on July 14, 2017, at 4 p.m.
- The second round of tablets was distributed on July 17th, by 4 p.m.
- The last round of tablets was distributed on July 20, 2017, at 4 p.m.
- Domicile certificate
- Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course
Procedure to Register For Namo Tablet Yojana 2024?
To register yourself under the scheme, follow the simple procedure outlined below:
- To enroll in the Namo tablet scheme, you must first visit your respective college.
- The institution will then post the information about the eligible candidates on its official website.
- The authorities will log in to this portal using their unique institute ID.
- The Institute will need to go to the ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- They will include information such as your name, category, and course.
- Now they will enter the board and your seat number.
- They will then deposit the money (Rs. 1000) with the institute’s director.
- The head will generate a receipt for this payment.
- The receipt number and date will be entered.
|PM Modi Yojana List