Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
MYSY Scholarship: The Gujarat government has launched the MYSY Scholarship Scheme 2024 Scheme to help students continue their education in diploma courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, and Medicine. In this article, we will provide you with all of the important information about the MYSY Scholarship 2024, including objective eligibility criteria, important documents, benefits, and features. In addition, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the same scheme.
MYSY Scholarship Yojana 2024
The state and central governments jointly established the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana to provide higher education to Gujarat’s economically disadvantaged students. Students will be able to pursue their dream education, such as diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy, and medical courses. The government has allocated Rs. 1000 crores to ensure the successful implementation of the MYSY Scholarship 2024. All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme must visit the official website of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
Details of एमवाईएसवाई छात्रवृत्ति 2024
|Name of the scheme
|MYSY Scholarship 2024
|To provide scholarship
|Students of Gujarat state
|Can weaker section students be able to pursue their higher education
|The government of Gujarat
|Mode of application
The objective of MYSY Scholarship 2024
As we all know, many economically disadvantaged people are unable to pursue higher education such as becoming doctors or engineers due to a low family income, and vice versa. As a result, their aspirations to become professionals remained unfulfilled. Keeping this in mind, the Gujarat government has launched the MYSY Scholarship 2024 Scheme. This scholarship will provide financial assistance to the student, allowing them to pursue their higher education.
Benefits & Features
- Non-reserve students will receive financial assistance to pursue higher education.
- Those who want to apply for competitive exams will receive training from training centers.
- When there are no higher education facilities for government hostels, the region will receive monthly financial assistance of rupees 1,200.
- Students who have passed classes 10th and 12th with 80% of the marks can opt for diploma courses and will be rewarded with 25000 years or 50% tuition reimbursement.
- The student who is pursuing medical education from Gujarat Medical Research Society will receive financial assistance of rupees 10 lakh during the five-year course.
- Under the MYSY Scholarship, students will receive free outfits and reading materials.
Courses Under the MYSY Scholarship
Bachelor Of Engineering & Bachelor Of Technology
- Industrial engineering
- Instrumental control engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Electronic and telecommunication engineering
- Agriculture engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior design
- Nature therapy
- Veterinary science and animal husbandry
BA Bachelor Of Arts
- Rural development
- Politics science
- Indian culture
- Social work
Bachelor Of Commerce
- HR management
- Marketing management
- Business management
- Computer application
- International Business
The Bachelor Of Medicine Bachelor Of Surgery and Bachelor Of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
- Dental surgery
- Aadhar card
- Bank account proof
- Hostel admispassport-sized fee receipt
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-declaration form
- Income certificate
- Income from the institute for new student
- Self-declaration for non IT returns
- 10th and 12th standee mark sheet
- Admission letter or fees receipt
Process To Apply For MYSY Scholarship 2024?
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you, On the home page click on the Login/Register 2024 option.
- A list of options will appear in front of you.
- Here, click the Fresh Application option.
- You must log in if you are already registered.
- If you are not already registered on the portal, you must click on “If you have not registered, please click for registration.”
- Fill in the following details: Board/University, Stream, Passing Years, Admission Year, Enrollment Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- After filling out the details, click the Get Password option.
- A registration form will appear in front of you.
- Here, you must enter all of the form’s required information.
- After filling out the details, attach all important documents.
- After attaching the documents, click on Submit.
|Scholarship List in India
|PM Modi Yojana List
|MYSY helpline numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181 (10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
|Kcg Emailid :- email@example.com