असम मुख्यमंत्री लोक सेवक आरोग्य योजना
Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana: The Assam government intends to launch a variety of government projects and programs this year. These programs are based on Assamese citizens’ socioeconomic growth and livelihoods. Assam state government employees can enroll in the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Health Scheme, a health insurance program. The present reimbursement plan for state government employees will be replaced by this one under this plan. To take advantage of this plan, the user must first register at the district kiosk. Read on for more information on the Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024.
CM Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024
This Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Health Scheme 2024, which began for Assam state employees, has become fairly popular. This initiative will help retired government employees in Assam and their relatives under the Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana. This plan was launched by Assam’s Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Biswa Sharma. The first goal of the Assam MMLSAY scheme is to give financial health care to our state’s retired government employees. This equates to Rs 5 lakh per family every year. The Assam MMLSAY initiative, which will streamline the medical reimbursement procedure, is open to government employees, pensioners, and their dependents.
Retired government personnel will be eligible for a total medical coverage of Rs 5 lakh under the MukhyaMantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana. Both the Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana and the Ayushman Bharat Yojana are very similar. Aside from that, this scheme is solely available to state government employees. Anyone who is currently a beneficiary of a comparable scheme will be barred from applying.
Details of মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা 2024
|Scheme||মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা|
|Government||Government of Assam|
Features of असम मुख्यमंत्री लोक सेवक आरोग्य योजना
- মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা 2024 will replace the express government’s ongoing repayment philosophy.
- Start-to-finish guarantee handling will be overseen by a solitary IT stage.
- Installments will be made inside a foreordained time cutoff of 90 days.
- To stop bogus cases, the interaction would be associated with Aadhar.
- Recipients, alongside their wards, may enroll all alone or at region stands.
- There will be booths at the Clinical School or the Jt. Overseer of Wellbeing Administrations Office.
- Online solicitations for settlements ahead of time are acknowledged by beneficiaries.
- The CGHS-supported rate will be utilized to pay for clinical treatment uses.
- Medical clinics will get immediate settlements ahead of time.
- Income Certificate
- Government Employee ID
- Retirement Proof (PPO Number)
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Details
- Pan Card
- Only Assamese citizens can apply for the MMLSA online.
- If the applicant is a pensioner, they are also eligible for MMLSAY.
- Applicants who have previously participated in other government programs are ineligible.
- The applicant must be an employee of the Assam State Government.
- Family members of the applicant are also eligible for program benefits.
Steps to Register for মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা
- To begin, go to the মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা official website, https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click the Click Here button beneath the Beneficiary Login/Registration option.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill out the form with all of the essential information, such as your name, email address, address, bank information, and so on.
- Then, upload all of the relevant paperwork.
- Finally, press the Submit Button to finish the application process.
Steps to Login on the Portal
- To begin, go to the yojana’s official website, https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/.
- The website homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the Login Button
- On the screen, the login page will appear.
- Enter your registered username and password now.
- Finally, click the Login button to access your registered account.
Do you require any assistance?
Call us on the MMLSAY toll-free number
|Official website||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|