Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024
On August 19, 2022, Mizoram’s Chief Minister launched a new scheme. The Socio-Economic Development Program (SEDP) is a family-centered flagship program that provides financial help to families. The assistance will be provided in stages. The scheme’s goal is to improve social life and bring happiness and peace into people’s lives. The Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024 will be discussed in the article we will be reading today. We will go over the application procedure in addition to its goals, benefits, eligibility conditions, and list of essential documents.
Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024
The state government created the Mizoram SEDP Scheme in response to the deterioration of the financial situation. Mizoram has only recently begun implementing the Socio-Economic Development Policy (SEDP). The program will stick to its target of providing Rs 50,000 or more in the first year, and they have already begun paying it in installments. Mizoram’s government has already allocated 700 crore rupees for the implementation of the Socio-Economic Development Policy. A family development initiative has been allocated a total of 350 crore rupees. This Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024 will assist around 60,000 persons across the state.
Details of Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024
|Scheme Name||Socio-Economic Development Policy|
|Benefits||50,000 to 3 lakh in the first year.|
|Launch By||Mr. Zoramthanga, Chief Minister of Mizoram|
|Date Of Announcement||August 19, 2022|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Aid|
|Website Link||Not Yet released|
Objectives of Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024
The major goal of the Mizoram SEDP Scheme is to give financial support to all economically disadvantaged families in the state. The targeted objectives in terms of development and livelihood generation will be outlined through this strategy. Since the Corona pandemic has spread throughout the country, many families in the state are facing financial difficulties. The state administration initiated the Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy solely to address this economic vulnerability. The state government has promised over Rs 3 lakh to enable the beneficiaries to get started on their projects.
The flagship programme of SEDP officially launched by Hon’ble Pu @ZoramthangaCM today.
“The unit cost per family remains Rs 300,000 under SEDP.
1st instalment of Rs 25,000/- per family will be followed by another instalment upto Rs 300,000 or more” said the hon’ble CM. pic.twitter.com/tEv06S5DCm
— Robert Romawia Royte (@robertroyte) August 19, 2022
Benefits and Features
- The state government will provide 3 lakh rupees in the first year, and the state government will contribute more than 3 lakh rupees in the second year.
- In contrast, in the first year of the scheme, the total number of beneficiaries will be limited to 60,000.
- The state government’s Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy 2018 was part of the election program.
- The first installment will be deposited in the beneficiaries’ accounts between September 1, 2022, and October 31, 2022, via Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024, and the second installment will be deposited between December 1, 2022, and February 15, 2024, via Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2024. Will be completed.
- Agriculture has chosen about 9,161 households, UD&PA has chosen 828, Land Resources, Soil and Water Conservation has chosen 5680, Horticulture has chosen 26, Horticulture has chosen 4078, and Animal Medical has chosen 253,99, commerce and industry has chosen 13266, and so on.
- Under this initiative, the state government will provide financial help to 60,000 different families during the current fiscal year.
- Aside from that, the Mizoram government intends to cover three lakh rupees through the distribution of fifty thousand rupees under this scheme.
Procedure to Apply under the Mizoram SEDP Scheme
All state citizens who want to apply for the benefits of the Mizoram SEDP Scheme should fill out the form and submit it to the village committee. Those applicants can choose from approximately 70 different vocations and must choose the financial aid they require from one of those occupations. Once the forms are submitted by the applicants, they will be processed by the governing authorities, and the funds will be credited electronically and instantaneously into the recipients’ accounts.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|