Meghalaya Ration Card Suchi 2024
Meghalaya Ration Card List: The Meghalaya government has announced the Meghalaya Ration Card List 2024. Anyone who has filed for a new ration card in Meghalaya can check their name on the list by visiting the official website megfcsca.gov.in. All Meghalayan families who registered for a new ration card in 2022 can verify their names in the ration card list on the Department of Food and Logistics’ official website. The families whose names appear on the Meghalaya ration card list will be issued ration cards by the concerned department, allowing citizens to obtain wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, and other items at subsidized prices from the government fair price shop.
Meghalaya Ration Card List 2024
Ration cards are also used for the application of many other types of certificates with the help of this. The Meghalaya Ration Card allows residents of the state to readily access the government’s many social welfare programs. In the state, four sorts of ration cards are issued based on the family’s economic status: APL, BPL, Antyodaya, and Annapurna. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs ration card is a crucial document for everybody. Ration cards are used not just to obtain rations at subsidized rates from the state’s fair price shop, but also as an identity document.
Details of Meghalaya Ration Card List 2024
|Name||Meghalaya Ration Card List|
|Launched by||Meghalaya Government|
|People of the||Beneficiary State|
|Objective||To provide subsidized ration|
Meghalaya BPL /APL Ration Card List Benefits
- With the Meghalaya ration card, you can obtain food items at very low prices from the government-run fair price shop.
- Meghalaya ration card is issued to those families in the state whose economic situation is judged to be the most vulnerable; they are all offered various sorts of aid through this.
- You can take advantage of the reservation benefits provided by the Meghalaya Ration Card List for SC/ST.
- The eligible family receives food grains up to 15 kg under the Meghalaya state government’s ration card program for those living over the poverty line.
- Beneficiary families receive up to 25 kg of food grains under the state government’s program for families living below the poverty level.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents
- You must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya State
- Also, Married couples apply for a Meghalaya Ration Card.
- The age should be 18 years or above.
- Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Proof of residence
How to Find Name in the Meghalaya Ration Card List?
- To begin, go to the official website of the Government of Meghalaya’s Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs. The website’s home page will soon appear in front of you.
- After that, go to the website’s home page and select the option “Ration Card and Beneficiary Details” from the Online Services section. Following that, a new window will appear in front of you.
- Then you choose your district, DFSO, Tehsil, Village, and finally FPSID.
- The name-by-name list with ration cards will now appear on the device’s screen.
How to apply for a Meghalaya Ration Card Offline?
- First, travel to the District Supply Officer’s office and obtain an application form for a ration card.
- After that, you manually fill out the form with the necessary information.
- Attach any required documents or their copies to the application form as instructed.
- Fill out the form and return it to the District Supply Officer.
- If everything in the form you supplied is valid, your card should be granted within 15 days.
How to Apply for Meghalaya Ration Card Online Process?
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the Meghalaya Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department. The website URL may have changed, so please search for the most recent website.
- Registration: If you are a new user, you may need to register on the portal. This usually involves providing your basic details and creating a username and password.
- Login: If you are already registered, log in to the portal using your username and password.
- Application Form: Look for the option to apply for a new ration card. This might be listed under “Services” or “Ration Card Services.”
- Fill in the Application Form: Fill out the application form with accurate and complete information. You’ll typically need to provide details about your family members, residential address, income, and other required documents. Make sure to have all the necessary documents ready, such as proof of residence, identity proof, and income certificate.
- Upload Documents: Scan or take clear photos of the required documents and upload them as per the instructions provided on the portal. Commonly required documents include proof of identity, proof of residence, income certificate, and passport-sized photographs.
- Review and Submit: Review the information you have entered and the documents you have uploaded to ensure they are accurate and complete. After confirming, submit your application.
- Acknowledgment: After successfully submitting your application, you should receive an acknowledgment or reference number. Note down this number for future reference.
- Verification and Approval: The authorities will verify the information provided in your application. They may conduct field visits for verification purposes.
- Ration Card Issuance: Once your application is approved, you will receive your Meghalaya Ration Card by mail or through another designated method.
- Collect Ration Card: If required, you may need to visit the local ration card office to collect your physical ration card. Ensure that you carry the acknowledgment/reference number and any other documents as instructed.
- Periodic Renewal: Keep in mind that ration cards need periodic renewal, and you should follow the renewal process as required by the Meghalaya government.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|