Manipur Ration Card Scheme
A ration card is a valuable piece of paper. It is used by all state governments to provide subsidized food rations to its inhabitants through the food distribution program. A ration card is an important piece of official documentation. It acts as a means of identification. Manipur’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution is responsible for issuing ration cards to citizens of the state. Those who have a valid Ration card that has been granted by the Manipuri government are entitled to a variety of benefits. These people can get a variety of common commodities at lower costs from authorized Fair Price Shops (FPS).
What Is Manipur Ration Card 2024?
The Central administration issued the Manipur Ration Card 2024 on June 1, 2020, and the state administration chose to include 69 crore ration card holders in the program on August 8, 2020. The government has implemented this ration to address several food security challenges linked with Manipur’s ration card material. Except Assam, which it will be adopted very soon, this system has been easily implemented in all of the state’s states. The card was designed to prevent everyday fraud, enabling average people to recover from fraudulent sales and ensure that everyone has equal rights.
Details of Manipur Ration Card 2024
|Launched By||Government of Manipur|
|Objective||To provide food or other essential items|
|PDS Authority||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Manipur|
|Scheme||Manipur Ration Card 2024|
- All applicants must be Manipuri nationals with a fixed residence. As confirmation of their nativity, they must have a Domicile Certificate issued by the Manipur Government in their names.
- Candidates must not already have a state-issued ration card.
- Couples who have recently married in the state are also eligible to apply for ration cards.
- Driving license
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
How to Apply Online for a Manipur Ration Card?
- First, go to the official website of Manipur’s National Food Security Program.
- The home page of the website will show on the screen.
- Choose “Online Services” from the drop-down menu.
- The page will change on the screen.
- Select “Apply for Issue of New Ration Card.”
- The corrected page will appear on your screen.
- Choose the Apply button.
- Your browser will load a new page.
- Use the “new user click here to link” option if you are not currently logged in.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all of the required information now.
- Then, upload all of the required documents.
- Click the submit button to complete the registration process.
Manipur Ration Card Application Status
- Manipur people can just go to the official website of Manipur’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution.
- You will now be on the website’s official home page. Click on the option labeled others.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Select the ration card search option.
- You will now be redirected to another location.
- You must now select the Search option. Your Ration Card Request
- Applicants must select the Ration Card Application Status For Modification Request option.
- The application reference number must now be entered.
- You can now quickly check your status.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|