कर्नाटक मतदाता सूची 2024
The Karnataka Voter List 2024 is available on the official website of the Karnataka Chief Electoral Officer. Karnataka residents can simply check the voter list by following a few simple procedures. In this article, we will go over the Karnataka Voter List 2024 in detail, as well as other important details. You will learn how to check your polling station, lodge a grievance, apply for a new voter card, check your name in the voter card list, discover your application status, download the application, and much more by reading this article.
Karnataka Voter List 2024
Voting is one of every citizen’s most significant rights in India. People in India have the constitutional right to vote for their leader. Only individuals with a voter card will be able to vote during elections. The names of those who have voted cards are recorded in a list known as the voter list. The Chief Electoral Officer creates the Karnataka Voter List for the inhabitants of the state. This voter list will assist people in determining whether or not their name is on the list to vote in a future election.
Every year, many names are added or removed from the voter list. Only citizens over the age of 18 will be able to vote in the forthcoming election. Every year, a large number of people reach the voting age and wish to register. You may now quickly apply for your voter card online. The steps to add your name to the Karnataka Voter List 2024 and apply for a voter card are outlined below. If you are a Karnataka resident, you can follow the step-by-step instructions.
Details of Karnataka Electoral Roll List 2024
|Article||Karnataka Voter List 2024|
|Mode of application||Online as well as offline|
|Released by||Chief Electoral Officer|
|Issued||Govt of Karnataka|
|Mode to check voter list||Online|
The objective of कर्नाटक मतदाता सूची 2024
The Karnataka state is about to have an election in 2024 to select the next Chief Minister of Karnataka from among the most prominent persons. Voting is one of the most important things that Indian citizens should do for themselves and all other Indian citizens. Voting allows us to determine who will be the country’s next leader. It can make or shatter a country’s economy and integrity.
Eligibility To Vote
- The applicant must be a registered voter in the polling district.
- The petitioner must not be mentally ill.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old on January 1st.
- The applicant must not be prohibited from voting because of specific corrupt activities or election-related offenses.
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Driving license
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- High school certificate
- Birth certificate
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Address proof
- Ration card
Offline Method to Apply for a Voter ID Card in Karnataka
- First, you must go to the Karnataka State Election Office in your locality.
- You must now obtain a printed copy of form number 6 from them.
- Following that, you must complete Form 6 with all of the needed information such as your name, age, address, and so on.
- You must now attach all relevant paperwork.
- Then you must submit this form to the Karnataka State Election Office.
Procedure to Search Name in Karnataka Voter List 2024
- First, go to the electoral search’s official website.
- When you click on the link, a web page will load on your computer.
- You will be given two alternatives on that page, which are-
- EPIC number search
- Details-based search
- Select your preferred choice by clicking on it.
- Please provide all of the requested information.
- Click the search button.
- Your voter ID information will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure To View कर्नाटक मतदाता सूची 2024 Final
- Go to the Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka’s official website.
- Go to the “view- electoral roll 2024 ” option in the menu bar on the home page.
- When you click on it, further options will emerge.
- A district list will show on the screen; search for and select your district name.
- Select your AC name again, and a list of polling stations will appear.
- Find your voting place and click the link in the opposite column.
- Enter the captcha code and click the download button.
- On the computer screen, a list will display.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|