Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2024
Kalia Yojana New List 2024: Odisha Kalia Yojana Beneficiaries List 2024 Now Available Online at kalia.odisha.gov.in; Farmers can easily find their name in the online list or download Gram Panchayat wise list of beneficiaries of the first, second, and third phase. We will provide all of you with detailed instructions in PDF format about how to check and download the KALIA Yojana List online easily, and then you can read this page to check the KALIA Yojana List 2024 from here. Please read the entire article. More information about the KALIA Yojana list and how to register online can be found below this Kalia Yojana List 2024 article.
Kalia Yojana List 2024
The Kalia Yojana 2024 was introduced by the concerned Odisha Government to assist all farmers in the state. Many benefits were made available to farmers as a result of the scheme’s implementation, including a 5,000 rupee incentive. Farmers whose names appear on the Odisha Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List will receive financial help from the government. Farmers who did not have their lands received separate rewards. The scheme gave farmers in Odisha a sense of belonging and allowed them to go about their business without worry.
Details of Kalia Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha state|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
The objective of Kalia Yojana
The major goal of the Kalia Yojana is to aid farmers in Odisha state because we know that most farmers in our country are dissatisfied with the amount of revenue they make. Furthermore, the revenue generated is most likely insufficient to meet their needs and ambitions, let alone educate their children. As a result, the Kalia Yojana will assist all farmers in meeting their needs and desires, as well as in obtaining loans for their children’s education or other objectives.
Features of Kalia Yojana
- Farmers will be paid Rs. 5000 as an incentive.
- The awardees received a total of Rs. 25,000.
- All recipients would also receive Rs. 2 lakhs in accidental coverage for a Rs. 12 payment.
- The funds were transferred immediately to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- The landless farmers were paid Rs.12,500 per year.
- The recipients are provided with a Rs. 2 lakh life insurance policy with a Rs. 330 premium payment.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant must be from a marginal or small group.
- If the farmer works for the state or federal governments or is affiliated with any PSU agency, they are ineligible.
- A functional bank account is required for the applicant.
- The applicant must be from a low-income family.
- Any farmer who is subject to the tax payment structure would be unable to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
How to Fill Odisha KALIA Yojana Application Form 2024?
- First, go to the scheme’s official website Odisha Kalia Yojana New List.
- For a new application, go to the homepage and click the apply online link.
- Please enter your Aadhaar number.
- To display the form, click the show button.
- On the screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Please attach all paperwork.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
Checking Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List
- To begin, go to the scheme’s official website.
- On the home screen, select the Beneficiary List option.
- On your screen, a new web page will appear.
- Please include the district and block names.
- Select the search option.
- A PDF file will be shown on your screen.
- Download the PDF document.
- Look up the beneficiary’s name.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|