Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana 2024
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: Scholarships are extremely important for all students who are unable to pay their tuition due to financial constraints on their families. Furthermore, families in India are too impoverished to even feed properly, thus the government always devises new scholarship programs to assist all students who wish to study and obtain a higher degree. Today’s essay will discuss the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment 2024, which was launched by the YSR administration of Andhra Pradesh. In this post, we will discuss the scholarship plan in detail, including the application form, eligibility requirements, required documents, and so on.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment 2024
The scholarship plan was initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Government, namely by Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the state’s chief minister. Through the implementation of this program, financial funds will be supplied to all students who wish to study and obtain a higher education but are unable to do so due to financial constraints in their families. Many students in Andhra Pradesh have excellent academic records but are unable to pay their tuition because they do not have enough money to feed properly. As a result, the Andhra Pradesh state chief minister announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment 2024 to assist all of those students.
Details of जगनन्ना विद्या दीवेना योजना 2024
|Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for the study|
Objective of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status 2024
If you want to check the first installment amount of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status 2024, you must go to the bank branch that you attached with the Vidya Deevena Application form when you filled it out, because the State government has transferred financial aid to each beneficiary bank account. Until now, no payment information or status has been made available on the JVD website.
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are covered in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to ensure that all students from all fields are included:
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2024
There are numerous benefits to the system, but the one that has piqued the interest of the people of Andhra Pradesh state is the free education that will be supplied to all recipients who meet the scheme’s eligibility criteria, which are listed below. Tuition fees, mess fees, and hostel charges will also be waived for those students who excel in their studies as evidenced by academic reports submitted by their hostels or the college itself. Additionally, monetary incentives will be paid to all beneficiaries each year.
- Employees of the government are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family receives a pension, he or she is ineligible for the scheme.
- The annual income of the household should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Beneficiaries should only have wetlands less than 10 acres, agricultural land less than 25 acres, or both wetland and agricultural land less than 25 acres.
- Beneficiaries must not own any four-wheel vehicles (cars, taxis, autos, etc.).
- The scheme exempts sanctuary workers.
- Students enrolled in the following courses are eligible:
- ITI Certificate
- Students must enroll in one of the following institutions: government or government-assisted private colleges associated with state universities/boards.
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
- Residential proof
- Aadhar Card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024
- Visit the YSR Navasakam Portal’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- You must select the Downloads option from the homepage.
- You must now select JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- The application form will now appear on your computer screen.
- You must first download and print this application form.
- Following that, you must fill out all of the essential information in this form, such as village volunteer details, family head details, mother’s bank account data, validation details, and so on.
- You must now attach all relevant paperwork.
- After that, you must submit this application form to the appropriate department.
- You can apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024 by following this approach.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Application PDF Download||Click Here|
|Advertisement PDF Download||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|