जगनन्ना चेदोडु योजना 2024
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme: The Andhra Pradesh government has devised an incentive system for all small-scale business owners in the state. So, in this post, we shall discuss the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. In this post, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and all other characteristics, perks, and specifics of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024
The initiative is intended for small business owners in the state of Andhra Pradesh. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, all tailors, laundrymen, and hairdressers or barbers are considered small businessmen. As a result of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024 implementation, many incentives will be offered to all small enterprises that work with laundrymen, hairdressers, and tailors. The Rs. 10,000 incentive will be given out on an annual basis, benefiting the state of Andhra Pradesh’s economy.
The State government distributed 325.02 crore in cash aid to Jagananna Chedodu scheme participants on Thursday. In total, 3,25,020 qualified Rajakas, Nayee Brahmins, and tailors stand to gain across the state. With Thursday’s payment, the total assistance provided under the initiative over the past four years currently stands at 1,252.51 crores. Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy officially delivered the relief during a ceremony in Yemmiganur, Kurnool district. This phase of the project provides a total of 180.66 crore to 1,80,656 tailors, while 1,04,551 Rajakas receive 104.55 crore and 39,813 Nayee Brahmins receive 39.81 crore.
Details of जगनन्ना चेदोडु योजना 2024
|Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Traditional hairdressers, laundrymen, and tailors|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Benefits of Jagananna Chedodu Yojana
One of the program’s benefits is the availability of cash for people who own small enterprises or have modest incomes. Tailors, laundrymen, and hairdressers are among the three industries that will benefit from the system. The receivers will then use the incentive to complete daily activities or send their children to school, as many cannot afford to send their children to school.
- The beneficiary will be provided a one-time amount of ₹ 10,000 per year for a period of 5 years i.e., ₹ 50,000/- in five installments.
- This fund can be utilized by the beneficiaries for purchasing tools, equipment, and other essentials to grow their source of income and work establishment.
To apply for the scheme, candidates must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is necessary to hire a tailor, hairdresser, or laundryman.
- The candidate must be registered with the social authorities of their profession.
- The total family annual income should be less than or equal to ₹ 2,50,000.
- The Total Family Land holding of the applicant should be wetland below 10 acres/ dry land below 25 acres/ or wetland and dry land under 25 acres.
- No family member should be a government employee or Government pensioner. The families of Sanitary workers are exempted.
- The students must have availed admission in the colleges/universities or institutes recognized in one of the following (regular) courses – B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, ITI, Polytechnic, B.Ed, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MBA, Other Degree/PG Courses. * For PG Courses only Government/University Colleges are eligible.
- The students should be enrolled in one of the following institutions – Government or Government; Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities / Boards; Day scholar students; Students in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and Department Attached Hostels (DAH)
- The aggregate attendance of the applicant should be 75%.
- No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxis / Tractors/ Autos are exempted).
- The family of the applicant should not own any property or should own property less than 1500 sq. ft. of built-up area (Residential or Commercial) in urban areas.
- No family member should be an income tax payee.
- Both Male & Female, Ages should depend on the Eligible of prescribed courses.
- Students belonging to SC, ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority, and Differently Abled categories are eligible
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure
To receive the benefits of this scheme, applicants must apply online or offline by following the processes outlined below. However, no application method has been provided by the authorities. The following are common actions that you must take in order to apply:
- Go to the scheme’s official website.
- Choose to apply online or apply in person from the home page. Download button
- Alternatively, the application form can be obtained from the village or ward administration.
- Fill out the application form and upload/attach any required documents.
- After reviewing the details, submit the application.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to discover if their name is on the beneficiary list can check the list at the village or ward secretariats. You can verify information about your village or ward secretariats by following the steps below:
- Go to Navasakam’s official website.
- The “Know Your Secretariat” option is located in the menu bar on the home page.
- A list displays from which you must select your district name.
- Click the link in the column (urban or rural) next to the district name that corresponds to your location.
- Select the Mandal name from the list that appears and click the link opposite your Mandal name.
- Make a note of your secretarial code.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|