IGRS Delhi Property Registration
IGRS Delhi Property Registration: Citizens who want to buy real estate in New Delhi but are concerned about property registration and documentation no longer need to be concerned. Because the government has resolved the problem of all such citizens with the help of IGRS, property registration services are now provided to all citizens by a government department via an internet site. A web portal is an excellent alternative to the time-consuming process of registering a property. In today’s article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about IGRS Delhi 2024.
IGRS Delhi 2024
This portal’s information is constantly updated, and it can be accessed by any citizen from anywhere at any time. This portal also displays the number of papers received, registered, and collected, as well as other property-related information. On the IGRS Delhi 2024 online portal, any citizen can use the property valuation tool to value a property in New Delhi. This requires interested citizens to provide information about the location of their property. This IGRS Delhi 2024 Portal will be simple for new users to use, with quick links to all key areas on the Portal Home Page. Citizens who want answers to their questions must go to the appropriate section.
Details of IGRS Delhi Property 2024
|IGRS Delhi Property Registration
|Online availability of facilities in Digital India
|People of Delhi
|Delhi Government Schemes
IGRS Delhi Features
IGRS offers a variety of services and provisions for the purchase and registration of immovable property. A lot of paperwork and time is required to register a property; however, DORIS Delhi provides the majority of the services on its website.
- In search of registered documents
- examination of deed documents
- local government fees
- Calculate Stamp Duty Payable on a Writing Deed Document
- Sub-Registrar Services (Inspection, NOC, Certified Copy, and Other Services)
- Grief and Grievance In Delhi, redressal restricted properties are listed.
IGRS Delhi Property Registration Procedures
All citizens who want to register property under the IGRS Delhi 2024 can do so by following the following procedure:
- To begin, go to the official website of DORIS Delhi, and then the website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the website’s homepage, click on the option of deed writer, and the next page will open in front of you.
- The dropdown menu includes an option to select the type of deed. You must provide information for the first party, second party, and witness.
- After that, you must enter the stamp duty payable and then click the e-assessment button.
- In this case, choose the sub-registrar from the dropdown menu. Choose alternative names for the locality, deed, and sub-deed.
- You must now purchase electronic stamp paper bearing the valuation listed in the e-assessment calculator.
- Stamp paper can be purchased from your local Stock Holding Corporation of India office. Alternatively, you can purchase them from the company’s official website.
- Then click on “Products and Services,” “e-Stamp Services,” and “e-Registration” in that order.
- All that remains is for you to register by providing all of the required information and obtaining a secure login name and password.
- Enter these, as well as the verification code, if you have one. You must first choose a product before you can sign in and make a payment. After making a successful payment, you must download the receipt.
- After that, you must make a physical visit to the sub-office registrar, for which you must make an appointment online. To gain access to the Department of Revenue’s Appointment Management System, go to the official website.
- You must enter the property address, location, address of the sub-office registrar, and reason for appointment in this section. You must now confirm that the Registrar’s sub-office is close to the property’s location.
You must go through the list of documents that you must bring to the appointment and select “Yes” when asked if all of the above documents are ready. Only after entering the e-stamp number from the downloaded receipt can you schedule a meeting with the SR office. The date, time, and location of the appointment will be confirmed to you via SMS. Aside from that, if a person misses an appointment, you can reschedule it by following the same procedure, which allows you to do so only once.
|PM Modi Yojana List