Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
How to Use Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card: The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a digital payment solution that allows you to take advantage of a pre-approved loan limit of up to 2 lakhs. The amount you can borrow is determined by your creditworthiness, payback history, and a few other variables. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can be used to purchase products and services and convert the payable amount into simple and straightforward EMIs. The main feature of this card is that you can choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 EMIs.
How to Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can be used to purchase a variety of goods and services both online and offline. You may buy nearly a million things from a wide range of categories, including:
- Vacation packages
- Gadgets for Footwear
- Airline tickets
Can I Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Anywhere?
You may buy your favorite products on No-cost EMIs at over 1.5 lakh partner outlets in over 4,000 cities throughout India. Use the card to convert your purchases into manageable EMIs that you can repay over time. If you choose the online option, make sure to provide your credit card information in the payment section. Following that, you must authenticate your purchase by entering the OTP and picking a tenor of your choice. Similarly, for all offline transactions, simply present your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number at the payment counter and select a tenor to complete your purchase.
How can I apply for a Bajaj EMI card for the first time?
- By going to My Account, you can activate your card.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the OTP into our client portal.
- Proceed after entering your date of birth for verification.
- After signing in, go to ‘My Relations’ and find your Insta EMI Card.
- Click ‘Register Now’ to begin registering your e-mandate.
How do I apply online for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card?
Here’s how to apply for the Insta EMI Card online, step by step:
- Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number and confirm the OTP delivered to your phone.
- Fill out the application form with your essential information, including your complete name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN number.
- Choose your occupation type and gender.
- To find out your card limit, click the submit button.
- Use your Aadhaar card or DigiLocker to verify your KYC.
- Pay a one-time membership fee of Rs. 530 after successful KYC.
- To finish the e-mandate process, click ‘Activate Now’ and input your bank account number and IFSC code.
- Your card is issued upon successful e-mandate registration.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|