Ladli Pension Yojana
Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme: God’s blessings are daughters. In India, daughters are worshiped as Lakshmi or Saraswati. However, many narrow-minded people mistreated them or saw them as a burden. Female foeticide was on the rise, but our government was taking significant steps to prevent it and began developing systems for the welfare or security of female infants. One of these plans is the Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme. The Haryana State Government established the Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme 2024 which is accountable in both rural and urban areas throughout the state.
Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme 2024
The Haryana government’s Social Justice Department implemented the Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme in 2017. In accordance with this social welfare हरियाणा लाडली सामाजिक सुरक्षा भत्ता योजना 2024, the government provides financial assistance to Haryana state households with only girl children in the form of a monthly payment. Initially, each family received Rs. 300. Beginning 15 years following the mother’s or father’s 45th birthday, families may enroll in this program. In the case that both parents die, the surviving parent will inherit this. The government has raised the allowance rate from 300 to 500. Every month, the government hiked the program’s fees to Rs. 1400 per beneficiary.
Details of हरियाणा लाडली सामाजिक सुरक्षा भत्ता योजना 2024
|Name of the Scheme||Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme|
|Launched By||Social Justice Department of the Haryana government|
|Category||Haryana Govt Scheme|
|Objective||Families of Haryana having only girl child To provide financial assistance|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme 2024|
Death Benefits for Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme 2024
- In the case that one of the child’s parents dies, the Ladli Pension Scheme allows the other parent to profit. And the appropriate officials take the necessary steps.
- When the surviving partner reaches the age of 60, they are eligible to apply for the Old Age Samman Allowance program.
- If the child’s father dies while the हरियाणा लाडली सामाजिक सुरक्षा भत्ता योजना 2024 is in place, the mother will be eligible to receive the pension amount.
- If the child’s mother dies while the program is in force, the child’s father may be eligible to receive the pension amount.
- Any family residing in Haryana or working for the Haryana government with one or more biological daughters and no biological or adopted sons is eligible for help.
- The parents must guarantee that their child is completely immunized, and the birth must be registered with the government.
- The family’s total annual gross income cannot exceed 2,000,000 to qualify for benefits under this plan.
- The qualified family will be eligible for payments under the scheme for a period of 15 years once one of the two parents reaches the age of 45. If the mother survives, she will receive the benefit. If the mother dies, the benefit is transferred to the father.
|2019-20||42,486||Rs. 97.25||Rs. 96.76|
|2020-21||28,642||Rs. 118.95||Rs. 111.39|
|2021-22||32,229||Rs. 94.00||Rs. 92.84|
|2022-23||34,937||Rs. 102.00||Rs. 100.70
A variety of documents must be submitted as part of the Ladli Scheme application procedure.
- Income verification for parents
- Proof of Domiciliation
- A duplicate of your bank’s passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Identity verification for the parents. Specifically, Aadhaar Card
- Parents’ age verification documentation
- The child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency, such as a ration card for those living below the poverty line
Application Method For Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme
- Applicants must first go to the official website of the Ladli Pension Scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you must select the Download tab.
- After selecting the Ladli Pension Scheme application form, click on download.
- After the page is forwarded, the application form can be downloaded on another page.
- Fill out the application completely and accurately after downloading it.
- Attach any required papers and mark everything off the checklist on the application form.
- Send the application to the appropriate Department of Social Justice.
- If the candidate chooses to apply through Atal Seva Kendra, the following actions must be taken:
- The form is available on the website for anyone who qualifies for consideration.
- Fill out all of the essential fields and attach any necessary supporting paperwork.
- Send the Ladli social security allowance application to the nearest Atal Seva Kendra personnel.
- The application will then be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for consideration.
- Following satisfactory verification of the application status, the applicant will be given a beneficiary ID. The ID will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- If the application is approved, the pension amount will be credited to the girl’s parents’ account.
Note: Antyodaya SARAL Helpline – 0172-3968400 *7:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday, excluding Government Holidays).
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply Process||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|