गुजरात गाय सहायता योजना
Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana: As you are all aware, the central and state governments have launched a variety of schemes to double farmers’ incomes. Farmers receive a variety of financial and social security benefits under these schemes. Recently, the Gujarat government launched the Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2024. This scheme will implement a variety of steps to increase productivity. This article will provide all relevant information about the Yojana. Reading this article will help you understand how you can benefit from this scheme.
Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2024
The Gujarat government has launched the गुजरात गाय सहायता योजना 2024. Farmers who practice natural farming with indigenous cows will be encouraged under this scheme, allowing them to produce more at a lower cost. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to farmers who practice natural farming. The amount of financial assistance will be deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account using the direct benefit transfer method. With the implementation of this scheme, farmers will be encouraged to use cow urine and dung for natural farming, resulting in low-cost crop growth and increased production.
Details of Gujarat Cow Help Scheme 2024
|Name Of The Scheme
|गुजरात गाय सहायता योजना 2024
|Farmers Of Gujarat
|To Encourage Farmers To Adopt Natural Farming Practices
|Government Of Gujarat
|Mode Of Application
The objective of Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2024
This गुजरात गाय सहायता योजना 2024 will help farmers improve their skills. The main goal of this program is to use more manure and less artificial fertilizer. Manure application in agriculture improves soil fertility and promotes crop growth. Maximizing productivity while saving money. According to this arrangement, the farmer will receive Rs 10,800 per year for cultivation.
Benefits of Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- The Gujarat government launched the Gai Sahay Yojana to benefit the state’s farmers.
- The beneficiaries will receive this assistance via DBT, which will be credited to their accounts.
- As part of the program, the government will provide financial assistance to all farmers who practice natural farming with local cows.
- The plan calls for tracking the cow and monitoring its survival every three months.
- This Gujarat Cow Help Scheme 2024 would encourage state farmers to practice natural farming.
- This plan will help to conserve native cows.
- Before receiving their quarterly payment, the beneficiary must present a certificate of natural farming to the village servant.
Applicants applying for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate must live in Gujarat State permanently.
- Applicant must own a country cow with an identification tag.
- Anyone from any caste can apply for this program.
- You should have studied natural farming under the supervision of master teachers.
- Farmers who practice organic agriculture are also relevant.
- Candidates must have a land record.
Some of the important documents required for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat are listed below:
- Aadhar Card (8-A copy)
- Bank passbook
- Cow Identification Mark Number
- Cancellation check if the bank passbook is not present.
- Consent form of the other account holder, if the land owner is joint.
Steps to Apply for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2024
- First of all, go to the official website i.e., https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the option “Schemes”
- A new page will open on your screen.
- To enroll, select the desired plan or scheme and then click the register button.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Now, fill in all of the required details and click the register button to register.
- After successful registration, log in to your registered account.
- Now, click the Apply button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information, including personal information, bank information, ration card information, land information, and so on.
- After that, upload all of the necessary documents.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click the submit button to finish the application process.
|PM Modi Yojana List