Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2024
Due to the current outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, the government has developed the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana, which will be implemented very soon to assist all migrant workers residing in the state. Today’s essay will cover all the main features of the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana. In this essay, we will also guide you through the step-by-step process of obtaining free rations from the Gujarat government.
गुजरात अन्ना ब्रह्मा योजना 2024
The number of COVID-19 cases in India is steadily increasing. Medical personnel are taking necessary precautions to ensure that patients receive the best possible care. India’s Prime Minister has already declared a 21-day lockdown to halt the spread of this sickness in society. He further stated that if necessary, the curfew would be extended. However, the lockdown has caused financial hardships in the lives of the impoverished. Several state administrations have declared that free food grains will be distributed to local people who hold ration cards. However, migrant workers do not possess ration cards. These migratory workers from other states are stranded in Gujarat. As a result of the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2024.
Details of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
|Name||Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Objective||Providing ration free of cost|
Benefits Of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
The scheme offers numerous advantages. The most significant benefit for the state’s citizens is the availability of free food items for migrant workers who have come from other states, such as Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, or even Bihar. All residents will be able to access food without having to pay for it. Food will be provided at a ration shop near your home. This scheme is a fantastic idea for all of Gujarat’s disadvantaged people. The state administration has established 83 relief camps where needy families of migrant laborers and others can receive food and shelter.
Incentives Under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
- In the month of April, BPL families in the state would be given Rs. 1,000.
- Pensioners, including senior citizens, widows, and people with disabilities, are eligible for an advance allowance.
- Over Rs. 221 crores has been deposited in the bank accounts of over 13 lakh persons.
- Electricity duty of Rs. 1.50 would be levied on use of 50 units, up from 30 units before for BPL families.
- Fixed rates on power bills have been waived throughout the states for the month of April for small enterprises, factories, and MSMEs.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 30 to 35 crore for gaushalas and cow ponds.
- All gaushalas and cow ponds will receive Rs. 25 per animal in April 2020.
- Aadhaar card
- Identification proofs
- Certificate of migrant worker
The procedure of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Registration 2024
The plan does not have a set registration procedure. If you have proper confirmation that you are a migrant worker from another state, you will be entitled to benefit from the scheme. The ration will be delivered to you by your nearest PDS office.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|