दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना
The Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2024 was established by India’s capital under the National Territory of Delhi Pension, whose mission is to provide pensions to the needy. The Delhi government has announced numerous pension schemes for women to empower them, and the Widow pension scheme is one of those schemes that assists the government in its development. The Chief Minister of Delhi launched the दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना 2024 for the benefit of Delhi residents. In this article, you will learn how to fill out an application form, what documents are required, and what eligibility criteria are required. What is the primary goal of launching this scheme? How do you file a complaint and keep track of it? You have all of this information.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2024
This Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2024 is being organized for the people’s development and to empower women so that they do not have to rely on others and can meet their families’ basic needs. Through this scheme, the government provided 2500 INR to widow candidates who fall below the poverty line. In addition, there are some eligibility criteria by which they can be elected. The appropriate candidates can fill out the दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना 2024 application form, the process, and the link provided in this article.
Details of Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2024
|Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
|To provide financial funds to widows
|Start date to apply
|Last date to apply
Objective Of Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2024
The primary goal of the Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana is to provide security to widows, divorced, separated, and destitute women through the provision of pensions under this scheme. This Yojana is primarily intended for financially insecure women in need of assistance. This pension yojana is being implemented to encourage women to work and earn a living; it is also part of women’s empowerment.
The standards established by the Delhi government for this दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना 2024 are listed below; scroll down to see them:
- According to the guidelines, the interested candidate’s yearly income should be less than or equal to 1 lakh INR and should include all sources of income.
- If a candidate is already receiving a pension from the federal or state government related to the widow pension scheme, they are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- According to the official notification, the applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 60 years old.
- The applicant must have a Domicile in Delhi, proving that he or she is a permanent resident of the state.
The quantum of financial assistance under this scheme is ₹ 2,500/- per month.
Documents Required for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
- Death Certificate of husband
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate
- Self-declaration certificate stating that the beneficiary does not get any other pension.
Delhi Widow Pension Application Process Offline
If you want to apply for the दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना offline, follow the simple steps outlined below:-
- To begin, go to the nearest Citizen Service Centre (CSC).
- Request an application form for the दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना at the counter.
- Complete the application form
- On the counter, submit all required documents.
- The application form will be sent to the appropriate authority for verification.
- Following verification, the pension amount will be issued to the applicant within the time frame specified.
Vidhwa (Widow) Pension Scheme Online Application Process
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- On the homepage, select the option for new user registration.
- You can also register directly by clicking on the link provided here.
- Your screen will be filled out with the registration form.
- Fill in all of the blanks.
- Click the submit button.
- You will be given a username and password.
- Log in using your username and password.
- You can also log in directly by clicking on the link provided here.
- You will be taken to a new web page.
- On the homepage, select the Services tab.
- Then, select the widow pension form option.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Fill in the blanks with your information.
- Upload the files.
- Click the submit button.
|PM Modi Yojana List