Delhi Widow-Daughter Marriage Yojana
Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme: The Delhi government has launched a program to assist the state’s widows. Because widows lack a means of obtaining funds, they encounter numerous challenges in their lives. The majority of the challenges are financial. As a result, governments have launched a variety of programs to assist widows. The Delhi government launched one such project through the Department of Women and Child Welfare. The Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024 is known as the widow-daughter marriage scheme. The Delhi government, under this plan, provides financial support to state widows for the marriage of their daughters. All they have to do is Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024 apply for their scheme and meet the requirements.
The Delhi government has officially introduced a marriage financial assistance scheme. To profit from the Delhi for Widow Daughters marriage initiative, some requirements must be followed. Certainly, the Delhi administration has presented a commendable initiative. This initiative will also aid in the empowerment of women and the attainment of equality. We will provide detailed information regarding the strategy in this article. We will explain the application process, eligibility requirements, list of required documents, and many other specifics about the scheme.
Delhi Pension Scheme for Women in Distress
The Delhi government’s initiative will assist in the marriage of the daughters of the state’s widows. This Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024 will help them with their marriage. Before 2005-06, the initiative was a program of the Department of Wellbeing of SC/ST/OBC/Min. However, the plan is now managed by the GNCTD of the Women and Child Development Department. The plans will offer destitute widows with financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 for the nuptials of their daughters. This will assist them in financing the fees of doing so, as well as orphaned daughters’ weddings.
Details of Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024
|Scheme||Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Widow/Divorced Girls|
|Department||Women & Child Development|
|Assistance Money||Rs 30000/-|
There are two more significant eligibility criteria for the Widows Daughters Marriage Scheme:
- To be eligible for the Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme, the girl must be over the age of 18.
- When a widow seeks financial assistance, the funds can only be used to marry up to two daughters.
- The applicant must have spent at least five years in Delhi.
- The applicant’s family’s total annual income cannot exceed Rs.60,000.
- To receive payment via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), she must have her bank account in any bank.
- Employees of the central, state, MCD, NDMC, or any other agency are not eligible.
To apply for the Widow Daughter Marriage, you will need the following documents:
- Any of the following photo IDs are acceptable: ration card, voter identity card, or any other document that proves at least 5 years of residence in Delhi.
- Certificate of Birth Date
- The applicant’s self-declaration of income
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Marriage certificate or invitation card
- Recommendation from an MLA/MP or a Gazetted officer of the State/Central Government.
- All of the documents listed above must be attested.
Application Process for Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024
You can apply for the Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2024 by visiting a CSC center, but if you prefer, you can fill out the application form on your own. To apply at home, follow the steps below.
- To begin, go to the Delhi Women and Child Development Department’s official website.
- Select the option New Registration Process from the dashboard.
- On your screen, an application form will display.
- Complete all of the required information.
- Also, please submit this application form.
- You will now be given the Login information.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Enter the link above to download it.
- You will be sent to a new page.
- You must now navigate to the settings option.
- Now, choose from the Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme and the Delhi Orphan Girl Wedding Online Application alternatives.
- On your screen, a registration form will display.
- Fill out the application form completely and correctly.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- Finally, fill up and submit the application form.
|Official website||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|