Nursery Admission in Delhi
Delhi Nursery Admission: The Directorate of Education Delhi has released the notification and timetable for 2024-25 admission to pre-school (Nursery), pre-primary (KG), and Class 1 at private, unaided schools. The application deadline is December 15th, with the process beginning on November 23rd. The first merit list will be made public on January 12, 2024, followed by the second list on January 29, 2024. The submission deadline for admission forms is December 15. Applicants can view the initial student selection list by visiting the official website, www.edudel.nic.in. Other details about the Delhi Nursery Admission 2024-25, such as the schedule, eligibility, required documents, and so on, are provided in this article.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2024-25
According to the Directorate of Education (DoE), registration for Delhi Nursery admissions in 2024-2025 in privately funded, unassisted programs opened on November 23. The admission timetable and application requirements for open seats (except those in the EWS, DG, and CWSN categories) were released in October. For a non-refundable fee of Rs 25, parents can apply online for Delhi Nursery admissions 2024-2025 at dude.nic.in. The application must be submitted by December 15th. Assigned seats for EWS, DG, and disabled children must account for 25% of all seats in private unaided recognized schools accepting students in pre-school, pre-primary, and Class-1.
Details of दिल्ली नर्सरी प्रवेश 2024-25
|EWS/ DG category people
|Name of the organization
|Directorate of Education, Delhi
|31st March 2024
The objective of Delhi Nursery Admission 2024-25
This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency. The Delhi Directorate of Education has launched this initiative. With the help of this initiative, parents of children can visit the official websites of various government and private schools and begin the admissions process. The primary goal of Delhi Nursery Admission is to provide children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds with the opportunity to enroll in nursery classes through the official website. Parents can now apply for nursery admissions from the comfort of their own homes. They are not required to visit schools to enroll their children.
- The schools will evaluate all applications to create a rank list.
- Certain factors, such as applicants’ home distance from school, single child, girl child, alumni parents, and so on, will be considered in the preparation of the merit list.
- For the economically disadvantaged section, a lucky draw system will be used to select students.
- All parents are required to follow the admissions guidelines.
- All candidates chosen for admission must report to the school by the instructions.
Applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria may apply for admission under this initiative of the Government of Delhi’s Doctorate of Education:
- As of March 31, 2021, the applicant’s age for Nursery or Pre-School is 3 to 5 years, KG or Pre-Primary is 4 to 6 years, and Class I is 5 to 7 years. Family income should not exceed 1 lakh rupees per year.
- Applicants must be from economically disadvantaged families or the disadvantaged category.
- The applicant must be a Delhi permanent resident.
- Resident proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Cast certificate
Procedure To Apply For Delhi Nursery Admission 2024-25
- To apply for the Nursery Admission Program, applicants must go to the Directorate of Education’s official website in Delhi.
- You must carefully read the instructions on the website’s home page or this article. Admission to Delhi Nursery School in 2024-25: Date and Time of Registration
- Now, on the left-hand side of the page, look for the “Registration for New User” option.
- Click on it, and a new page will appear on the screen; fill out the registration form and carefully enter all of the requested information.
- Make a registration ID and keep your ID and password safe.
- Now, login and complete the rest of the application form as instructed.
- Upload the necessary documents in the JPG format/ PDF form then click submit option to submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
|PM Modi Yojana List