CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2024
CIDCO lottery 2024: Before 2021, most of us were thrilled and at ease living in rented homes; we spent the majority of our days at work and only came home to sleep at night. After the pandemic, we realized how crucial it is to own our own home. A place where we don’t have to worry about breaking the regulations of the landlord or putting a nail on the wall. The CIDCO lottery 2024 is the only route for those of us who want to buy a good, affordable home to do so. CIDCO has announced that registration for 5730 homes in the Taloja district of Navi Mumbai will begin on Republic Day. Let’s have a look at how CIDCO’s plans work.
CIDCO lottery 2024
On January 27, 2022, the City and Industrial Development Corporation unveiled a mass housing program of 5730 tenements at the Taloja node in Navi Mumbai. According to Eknath Shinde, the minister of Maharashtra urban development, the CIDCO lottery 2024 is gaining popularity due to its quality construction, low costs, and clear online procedures. Online applications and registrations for mass housing plans will be available on the official website beginning January 26, 2022. This mass housing plan is open to all citizens from economically disadvantaged groups in general.
सीआईडीसीओ लॉटरी 2024
सीआईडीसीओ लॉटरी भारतीय नगर विकास निगम (सीआईडीसीओ) द्वारा आयोजित की जाने वाली एक महत्वपूर्ण आवंटन प्रक्रिया है, जिसका उद्देश्य घरेलू खरीददारों को अपने सपने का घर खरीदने का एक बड़ा मौका प्रदान करना है। यह लॉटरी प्रक्रिया नगरीय विकास को बढ़ावा देने के साथ-साथ, नए निवासियों को अफोर्डेबल और मॉडर्न आवास की पहुंच प्रदान करती है। सीआईडीसीओ लॉटरी के माध्यम से जीतने वालों को एक नया जीवन आरंभ करने का मौका मिलता है और समाज में घर खरीदने का सपना पूरा होता है। इस प्रक्रिया के माध्यम से लोगों को नगरीय विकास के साथ आर्थिक सुरक्षा भी प्राप्त होती है, जो उनके और उनके परिवार के लिए महत्वपूर्ण है।
Details of CIDCO lottery 2024
|Launched in||Maharashtra state|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Launched by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Department||The City And Industrial Development|
Who will Benefit from the CIDCO Housing Scheme?
As a result, the CIDCO Housing Scheme will operate on an annual basis from 2021 to 2024. The CIDCO lottery plan 2021-22 is not open to everyone and anybody; it is only open to individuals who truly need assistance. The LIG (lowest income group) and EWS (economically weaker sections) categories are the primary targets for CIDCO lottery housing. LIG households have an annual income ranging from Rs. 3,00,001 (Rupees Three Lakh One) to Rs. 6,00,000 (Rupees Six Lakhs). EWS refers to those who fall into the General Category (i.e., do not fall into any reserved category like as SC/ST/OBC) and have an annual family income of less than Rs. 8 lakh.
- To apply for Economically Weaker Section category flats, applicants must have a monthly income of Rs. 25000/-.
- To apply for Low Income Group category flats, applicants must have a monthly income of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 50000/-.
- Income Proof Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Details
- Domicile Certificate
Online Registration Process for CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2024
- Visit the CIDCO website at https://lottery.cidcoindia.com.
- To register for the lottery, go to the ‘Register for lottery’ link.
- Fill out the CIDCO application. Keep current address, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, and bank account information on hand.
- Upload soft copies of any papers that must be submitted.
- Check your form to ensure there are no errors.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay your bill. The registration cost for the EWS category is Rs.5,000 and Rs.25,000 for the LIG category.
- Choose between Internet banking and credit/debit cards as your preferred payment option.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|