Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card gives you access to a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh via a digital credit line. Using no-cost EMIs, you can use the credit limit provided by the card to purchase items such as home appliances, groceries, and even gym memberships from 60,000+ partner businesses. The sections that follow will go to How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card over the various online and offline methods of applying for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Benefits of Applying for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Pre-approved Loan: With the EMI Network card, you get a pre-approved loan of Rs. 4 lakh that you may use at 60,000+ partner stores in over 1,300 locations.
- Simple documentation is required only once, and you must provide simply the essential KYC documents. If you already have an EMI Network Card, you do not need to submit any documents at the time of purchase.
- The EMI Network card comes with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app. As a result, you don’t even need to carry the card with you all the time. You can alternatively use the wallet mobile app to make payments.
- No Foreclosure Fees: If you close your loan account after paying the first EMI, Bajaj Finserv will not charge you any fees.
- E-commerce Friendly: The card is compatible with major e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Paytm, Samsung, and others.
- No Cost EMI: You can purchase certain products from Bajaj Finserv partner retailers at no cost EMI using the EMI Network Card, which means you don’t have to pay any interest to convert your purchases to EMIs.
- Flexible Repayment Period: The card has a flexible repayment period that ranges from 3 months to 2 years.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
To apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, formerly known as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, the following documents are required: PAN, Aadhaar Card, Cancelled Cheque, ECS Mandate, and Application Form for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Eligibility for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
The eligibility conditions for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card are as follows:
- Your age should be between 21 and 60 years old.
- You should have a consistent source of money.
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
If you are currently a Bajaj Finserv customer, you can apply for the EMI Network Card online by following the instructions below.
- First, go to the Bajaj Finserv Experia Customer Portal.
- Go to “My Account” and select “Customer Portal” from the “Sign In” option.
- Sign in with your customer ID or registered Email ID/ cellphone number and password/ OTP.
- After logging in, view the EMI offer details.
- Finally, press the “Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card” button.
- Go to a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network partner store near you. To find the nearest store, visit the store locator on the Bajaj Finserv website.
- Select the product you want to purchase.
- Speak with a store representative and choose in-store financing.
- To obtain your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, submit the basic KYC documents.
How can I use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- Install the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App on your Android or iOS device.
- Download and launch the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App. Finish the registration process.
- Select “Wallet” to begin activating your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Once the card has been activated, you can visit one of the partner stores by using the online EMI store or the store locator.
- Choose the product and pay by logging into the Experia portal if shopping online, or swiping the EMI Network Card if shopping offline.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|
More Topics related to Bajaj Finserv
- How to Pay Bajaj Finserv Loan Online Payment Method?
- Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card: Apply Online, Eligibility, Documents
- How to Check Bajaj Finserv Loan Application Status Online Process?
- How to Use Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card: Apply Online?
- Bajaj Finserv Customer Care Number, Email Id?