Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
Assam Widow Pension Scheme: The Assam state government provides pensions to several categories in the state. The state government of Assam also provides pensions to widows. In the state of Assam, widows can choose between two types of widow payments. The two choices are the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension and the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme. IMUWP is administered by the Assam State Government, whereas IGNWP is administered by the Central Government. Read on to learn more about the Assam Widow Pension Scheme 2024
INDIRA MIRI SARBOJONIN BIDHAVA Pension Achoni Scheme 2024
The Assam state government provides a pension to widows. The government provides pensions to widows in the state. They had no one to turn to as widows who relied on their husbands for sustenance. The government is now obligated to help them. The Assam government provides widows with a one-time grant of Rs. 25,000. The answer is Rs. 250 per month till you reach the age of 60. As a result, cash aid is provided to state widows. They can also use the money to help feed and educate their children.
Details of असम विधवा पेंशन योजना 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Assam Widow Pension Scheme
|Widows of Assam State
Objectives of অসম বিধৱা পেঞ্চন আঁচনি
The Indira Gandhi Nation’s widow pension program provides Rs. 300 per month to widows in the state. The Assam government also provides a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 to widows in the state through the Indira Miri, Universal Widow Pension program. This Assam Widow Pension Scheme 2024 allows people to live honorably.
- The applicant must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the scheme’s benefits:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- For the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension, the applicant’s age must be between 45 and 60.
- The Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension has no age restrictions; only widows may apply.
- The applicant must be a current APL or BPL card holder.
- Relatives should not provide financial aid to the candidate.
Features of Indira Mir Universal Widow Pension
The following are the characteristics of the Indira Mir Universal Widow Pension.
- This will benefit both holders of BPL (Below Poverty Line) cards and holders of APL (Above Poverty Line) cards, therefore it will benefit both groups.
- The pension will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- All widows in the state of Assam would benefit from it, and their financial needs will be covered.
- As part of the Immediate Family Assistance Scheme, this will aid almost 40,000 state households.
- Beneficiaries will also receive Rs. 250 per month till the age of 60, in addition to the one-time settlement beginning at the age of 45.
- IFSC Code
- Bank Branch Name
- Account Number (of Applicant)
- Applicant name as per Bank
- Address Proof
- Ration Card (BPL Card)
- Income Proof (Certified by Panchayat)
- Death certificate of Deceased Husband
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Details
- Bank Name
The application process for Assam Widow Pension Scheme 2024?
- To apply for the Assam Widow Pension Scheme, follow the steps outlined below.
- The first step is to download the application form for the program you want to apply for.
- The next step is to correctly fill out all of the form’s required fields.
- Include any essential supporting documentation with your application.
- The completed form must be sent to the Block Office, VCDC, or Gramme Panchayat.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Following that, officials will review all of the information you submitted on the application as well as the supporting documentation.
- If everything is in order, the government will approve the applicant’s pension.
|National Social Assistance Program.Model Application Form
|INDIRA MIRI SARBOJONIN BIDHAVA PENSION ACHONI APPLICATION FORM
|PM Modi Yojana List