Assam Scholarship Scheme
Assam Scholarship: The Assam Government has established a new scholarship opportunity, and in this post today, you will learn about the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, crucial dates, and sorts of scholarships available through the Assam government. In this असम छात्रवृत्ति 2024 article, we will also go over all of the procedures for applying online for the various sorts of scholarships offered by the অসম চৰকাৰ. We will also provide you with all of the relevant information on the असम छात्रवृत्ति for the year 2024. We’ve also revealed the scholarship possibilities’ preliminary examination dates.
অসম বৃত্তি আঁচনি 2024
The scholarship is a highly distinguished opportunity for all of the recipients who are eager to receive financial assistance from any of the government bodies, and it is a pretty obvious opportunity for all Assam state students. You can reap several benefits from the adoption of various forms of scholarship possibilities in Assam Scholarship 2024, which will be quite advantageous to you in the long term. The first application deadline for the বৃত্তি of opportunity has already passed in Assam, and you can apply for the Scholarships till the beginning of the year.
Details of असम छात्रवृत्ति 2024
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Assam|
- PRC Voter ID Certificate from DC / Circle Officer / Block Officer as Proof of Assam Domicile. – A genuine certificate from the college authorities
- Circle officer’s income certificate for parents
- Final HS (10+2) mark sheet
- Self-declaration certificate stating that no other scholarship is being pursued. – First page of bank passbook displaying Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name, Account Name
- The applicant must be a SC student in grades 9th to 10th from a government-connected school or a government school.
- The applicant must not be a recipient of any other centrally financed scholarship program.
- The family’s annual income should be less than 2 lakhs.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- It is provided by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. The award is available to the wards/widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel.
- Beneficiaries receive a monthly scholarship of up to INR 2,250.
- Applicants pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in computer science, pharmacy, teaching, and other fields are eligible to apply for this plan.
- Applicants must apply for the plan by November 15th.
Assam Means cum Merit Scholarship
It is supplied by the Government of Assam’s Department of Higher Education. The scholarship recipient must be a student pursuing a general degree as well as master’s degree courses in science, commerce, or the arts. The applicant must have scored at least 60% on previous tests. The family’s annual income should be less than INR 2.50 lakhs per year.
Department-wise Scholarship List
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name|
|Combined Merit Scholarship, Assam||Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam|
|Post Graduate Research Fellowship, Assam||Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Assam||Government of Assam|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 1 to 8), Assam||Department of Welfare of Plains Tribes & Backward Classes, Government of Assam|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 9 & 10), Assam||Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India|
|Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Assam||Government of Assam|
|Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Assam||Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India|
|Means cum Merit Scholarship, Assam||Department of Higher Education, Government of Assam|
|National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Assam Foundation of North America Academics Scholarship||Assam Foundation of North America (AFNA)|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles||Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India|
অসম বৃত্তি 2024 Last Date
Before the deadline, all eligible applicants should apply online for the Assam State Scholarship Scheme at directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in. Scholarship for Assam 2024 The deadline is August 20, 2023. As a result, all applicants must submit their Scholarship Scheme Application Form before the deadline. The officials will not accept any further applications after the deadline. Candidates must also ensure that all application details are valid and that all relevant documents are uploaded.
Application Procedure Of অসম বৃত্তি 2024
- To begin, go to the official website.
- The scholarship instructions and eligibility criteria will now be presented on your screen.
- Read them thoroughly.
- Now select the Register Now option.
- Fill in the blanks with the following- Username (just an email address), First Initial, Middle Initial, Final Name, Gender, Year of Birth, Community, No. of Phone, and Code of Security.
- Click the Register Now button.
- Now, select Apply Online.
- Enter your login information.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Complete the form
- Please upload the documents.
- Click the submit button.
|Official website||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|
ADDRESS: Directorate of Higher Education.
Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam 781019
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org