असम ओरुनोडोई योजना
Assam Orunodoi Scheme: On Wednesday, December 14, 2022, the chief minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, introduced Orunodoi 2.0 via video link at an event in New Delhi. Orunodoi 2.0, one of the nation’s largest DBT programs, aims to offer a basic monthly income flow to women from low-income households, older men, individuals with impairments, and people who identify as third gender. According to অসম অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি 2024, 10.54 lakh new beneficiaries have been added to Orunodoi 2.0. Over 27 lakh program members have assured a monthly transfer of Rs 1,250 to their bank accounts on the tenth of each month for the purchase of sugar, pulses, and medicine. It has various benefits, including improved nutritional support, financial literacy, and economic empowerment.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2024
The Assam government will launch the অসম অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি on December 1, 2020. In Assam, the Orunodoi Scheme will provide recipients with Rs 830 each month to spend on necessities such as medications, beans, sugar, and so on. Rs 400 will be granted to purchase medicines, Rs 200 will be provided to purchase 4 kilograms of beans, Rs 80 will be provided to purchase sugar, and Rs 150 will be provided to purchase fruit origin. The money will be deposited directly into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts under this plan, using the direct benefit transfer technique. The Assam government would invest Rs 2400 crore each year on the অসম অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি 2024
The ceremonial distribution of ‘Orunodoi Cards’ to new beneficiaries under the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2024 took place on October 12 in Haflong, Dima Hasao. Beneficiaries would get a direct transfer of 1250 rupees into their bank accounts on the tenth of each month through this government-led operation. The Assam government will extend the Orunodoi base and invest 3420 crores in the initiative, the state finance minister announced earlier this year when presenting the Assam budget to the State Assembly. The government would combine the ‘Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme’ and the ‘Deen Dayal Dibyangjan Pension Achoni’ into Orunodoi.
Highlights of অসম অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি 2024
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Event Date||December 14, 2022|
|Program Introduced||Orunodoi 2.0|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launch Venue||New Delhi|
|Program Type||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
|Targeted Recipients||Women from low-income households, older men, individuals with impairments, and third gender|
|Total Beneficiaries (Orunodoi 2.0)||10.54 lakh new beneficiaries|
|Monthly Transfer Amount||Rs 1,250|
|Transfer Date||Tenth of each month|
|Intended Purchases||Sugar, pulses, and medicine|
|Total Program Members||Over 27 lakh|
|Additional Benefits||Improved nutritional support, financial literacy, and economic empowerment|
|असम ओरुनोडोई योजना 2024 Launch Date||December 1, 2020|
|Monthly Amount (Orunodoi Scheme 2024)||Rs 830|
|Categories of Expenditure||Medications, beans, sugar, and fruit origin|
|Direct Transfer Technique||Directly deposited into beneficiaries’ bank accounts|
|Annual Investment (Orunodoi Scheme 2024)||Rs 2400 crore|
|Ceremonial Distribution Date||October 12, in Haflong, Dima Hasao|
|Orunodoi Base Extension Investment||Rs 3420 crore|
|Integration of Pension Schemes||‘Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme’ and ‘Deen Dayal Dibyangjan Pension Achoni’|
|State||Government of Assam|
|Budget Allocation for the Orunodoi Scheme||Rs 2800 crore annually|
|Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme Launch Date||August 17|
|Government Assistance (Sarba Brihat DBT)||Rs 830 per month|
|Increased Annual Income for Families||Rs 10,000 for underprivileged households|
|Special School Improvement Fund||25 lakh rupees per school for 200 grade schools|
|Orunodoi Recipients’ Additional Amount||Expected to receive Rs 1250 per month with an extra Rs 250 for electrical costs|
|Beneficiary List Update||Conducted by student volunteers until September 20, with district committees finalizing the list by October 10|
|Expected New Eligible Families||Six lakh more families anticipated to be included in the new list|
|Opting Out of Program||Families no longer meeting criteria urged to leave voluntarily; 459 families have opted out|
|Electricity Cost Coverage||Additional Rs 250 to cover electrical costs for beneficiaries|
|Government Cash Assistance||Rs 1,000 provided monthly to program participants|
Objective Of অসম অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি
The major goal of the Assam Orunodoi project will be to implement numerous services in the state of Assam. Beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi plan would receive many forms of rewards. The primary goal of the concerned authorities is to assist all Assamese inhabitants in leading happy lives free of financial stress. As we all know, Assam is a small state with many people experiencing financial difficulties; this initiative would eradicate all financial difficulties for poor families.
Taking forward our commitment to providing economic & nutritional security to women by this transformative program glad to have launched Orunodoi 2.0 virtually today from Delhi.
Under this, 10.50 lakh new beneficiaries will receive financial aid as part of Govt support to needy. pic.twitter.com/FYKUpxo8mU
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) December 14, 2022
Benefits Of the অসম অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি
- A budget of 2800 crore rupees is set out for the Scheme, which provides 10,000 rupees to 27 lakh needy families each year through DBT.
- The Assam government has also launched the Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme on August 17, with beneficiary selection beginning with a regional advisory panel.
- The government assistance of Rs. 830 per month will result in an increased annual income of Rs. 10,000 for underprivileged households.
- On the trial basis for foundation improvement, 25 lakh rupees will be given per school for 200-grade schools.
- The Assam government would provide free sterile napkins to young females in grades six through twelve in government and government-aided schools.
Launched Orunodoi Month which will continue till Sept 20. Existing beneficiaries’ list will be purified through surveys to be conducted by members of voluntary organisations like NCC & NSS during this period. From Oct 10, beneficiaries will receive ₹1,250. pic.twitter.com/VUDusbgghQ
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 20, 2022
According to the official declaration of the authorities, the following people will be given priority in the Assan Orunodoi Scheme 2024:
- Families that include a divorced woman.
- Poor households who do not have ration cards for free rice will be given priority.
- Families in need who have National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Benefits are available to families who own two or three-wheelers and tractors through self-help clubs.
- Families with widowed mothers
- Women who are not married
- Families that include a divyang member
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Domicile of Assam
- Bank Account
- 5) Bank Passbook
- 2 Photos
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Identity Card
- Voter id card
- Age Proof
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
असम ओरुनोडोई योजना Latest Updates
- The preset additional amount will be given to recipients of the state government’s flagship “Orunodoi” program, which today covers around 20 lakh families.
- Student volunteers will visit households to update the list until September 20. Following the completion of the field visits, the district committees will finalize the list by October 10.
- Beneficiaries will be covered according to the new list beginning in October, and they will receive the revised amount.
- Six lakh more eligible families are expected to be included in the new list.
- Those who no longer meet the standards to be “Orunodoi” beneficiaries have been urged to leave the program voluntarily.
- It is possible to do so both online and offline, and 459 such families have already opted out of the program’s benefits.
- Families who are still on the waiting list but whose financial position has improved are encouraged to quit their participation in the program.
- “Starting in October, Orunodoi recipients would receive Rs 1250 per month. They would be given an extra Rs 250 to cover their electrical costs. He said that, while the government could have paid the cash directly to the electrical company, it opted not to do so because it “wants to instill responsibility among the people to make the payment themselves.” The program’s beneficiary list will be updated in the next two months.
- The government provides Rs1,000 in monthly cash assistance to program participants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Application Form Download||Click Here|
|Guidelines PDF Download||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|