Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Scheme 2024
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana: This year, the Assam government plans to implement a number of government initiatives and programs. These projects are based on the socioeconomic progress and livelihoods of Assamese individuals. Employees of the Assam state government can enroll in the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana, a health insurance program. Under this idea, the current reimbursement mechanism for state government employees will be replaced. To use this plan, the user must first sign up at the district kiosk. Continue reading to learn more about the অসম আয়ুষ্মান ভাৰত জন আৰোগ্য যোজনা.
असम मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना 2024
Assam’s chief minister, Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma, announced the Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana for State Government Employees, Retired Government Personnel of Assam, and Their Dependents. Under this arrangement, both retired and current Assam employees would receive medical coverage totaling 5 lakh rupees. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana and this Scheme are quite similar, with the exception that this Scheme is only available to State Government Employees. Anyone who is currently a beneficiary of a comparable Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024 will be barred from applying for this one.
Details of Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
|Name||Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana|
|Department||Department of Health|
|Initiated by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees & Pensioners of Assam|
|Registration Starting Date||02 October 2024|
- Applicants who have previously participated in another government program are ineligible.
- Online MMLSA applications are only available to Assamese citizens.
- The applicant must be an Assam State Government employee.
- The applicant’s family members are also eligible for program benefits.
- The applicant is also qualified for MMLSAY as a pensioner.
- Photo the size of a passport
- ID Card, Aadhaar
- PAN Card: Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Information
- Certificate of Domicile
- Proof of Retirement (PPO Number)
- ID card for a government employee
- Mobile Number
Steps for Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Registration
- To begin, go to the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana’s official website at https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in.
- The home page of the website will show on the screen.
- Now, beneath the Beneficiary Login/Registration option, select the Select Here button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the form with all of the required information, such as your name, email address, address, bank information, and so on.
- Then, upload all required documentation.
- Click the Submit button to complete the application process.
Steps to Login on the Portal
- To begin, go to the yojana’s official website, https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the Login Button
- On the screen, the login page will appear.
- Enter your registered username and password now.
- Finally, click the Login button to access your registered account.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|