অসম আয়ুষ্মান ভাৰত জন আৰোগ্য যোজনা
असम मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना: Assam’s innovative healthcare system is a prominent example of a Dual Engine Government. The goal of Ayushman Bharat was to give healthcare to all Indians. The Assam government launched Ayushman Asom today to widen its scope. Both initiatives will provide cashless insurance up to 5 lakhs to 56 lakh families. Read on to Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2024 to learn more about the scheme.
Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2024
The Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2024 is a ground-breaking healthcare program for Assamese citizens. Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma launched the Ayushman Assam Scheme under the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya (MMJA) in Guwahati on the occasion of the government’s second anniversary. Although comparable to the central government’s Ayushman Bharat Yojana, this yojana varies in that it covers all forms of disease-related medical expenses. Each qualified family member will receive cashless medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in institutions having impaneled status across the country.
Details of অসম আয়ুষ্মান ভাৰত জন আৰোগ্য যোজনা 2024
|Name of the yojana
|असम मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना 2024
|2.6 million participant families of Assam
|Provides a family health insurance policy that covers medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per household.
असम मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना Benefits and Features
- According to Assam Chief Minister Himanat Biswa Sarma, the initiative will be available in over 300 hospitals.
- Beneficiaries of the Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2024 will be listed in compliance with the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- “Under this program, participants would have access to services at all AB-PMJAY-empanelled hospitals across the country, including more than 300 in Assam.”
- Beneficiaries will have access to services at all AB-PMJAY-impaneled facilities nationally, including more than 300 hospitals in Assam, under this program.
- According to Sarma, the initiative will cover over 2.6 million participating families. According to Sarma, the scheme will benefit approximately 2.6 million families.
- This program will cover medical expenses up to a maximum of 5 lakh rupees per family.
Eligibility Criteria for असम मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना
- Those who have an Aadhaar Card and are not registered in the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) are eligible for the program.
असम मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना Application Process?
As the program was only recently launched by the Assam Chief Minister, there is no such application process, either offline or online, by the government, nor has any official website been declared by the Assam government to apply for the Yojana. We will alert you here as soon as the government makes an announcement about how to apply for the Yojana. Please keep in touch with us.
|PM Modi Yojana List