Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Scheme
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card: According to the Indian government, every citizen must now have a ration card. Arunachal Pradesh’s government provides BPL ration cards to households in need of low-cost household products. The Arunachal Pradesh Department of Food and Civil Supplies is in charge of issuing new ration cards and distributing supplies via its wide FPS network, with such goods being delivered to the valid RC holder only at a reasonable price. This section also locates homes that are eligible for GOI-funded programs. Read on for more information about the Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Yojana
The government distributes ration cards for such families. Then, in collaboration with the Food and Civil Supplies Department, the government provides food rations like rice, wheat, sugar, etc. to needy families at cheaper prices than the market. The state government starts the online process of making ration cards every year to extend the benefits of this ration card scheme to all the poor families of the state. So that all the poor families of the state can apply online for their Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card and get the ration card printed.
Details of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card 2024
|Name||Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card|
|Department||Department of Food & Civil Supplies|
|Benefits||Supply of goods at a discounted price|
|Ration Card Types||APL (Above Poverty Level)BPL (Below Poverty level)AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Annapurna|
|Mode of application||Offline|
The objective of the Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
In the state, a ration card is required as proof of legal identity. The state government provides basic food supplies and commodities to all ration card holders in Arunachal Pradesh at a reasonable price. However, because of a lack of salaries, they frequently struggle to sustain their families. Keeping this in mind, the state government has launched a ration card scheme for such disadvantaged families, allowing them to obtain rations at lower prices through the use of government-issued cards. And be able to adequately support your family. This is the primary goal of the state government in launching this scheme.
In Arunachal Pradesh, candidates for ration cards must be recognized households under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (A.A.Y.) and other individuals living below the poverty line who have been placed and validated by the Food and Public Distribution Department, Government of India.
Benefits of AP Ration Card
- Families who have a ration card in the state can use it as identification.
- With the help of this ration card, any person can get subsidized food items like wheat, rice, rice oil, etc.
- It can also be used to make other important documents like caste certificates, residence certificates, and voting identity cards.
- It can be used to open a bank account.
- Students from the family can use it for scholarships in school or college.
- You can avail the benefits of government programs using your ration card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Address proof
- Passport-size photo
- The transfer order form from the Head of Office is for personnel working for the government.
- Appropriate official ZPM / ASM for general employees
- Forms duly signed by H.O.D., A.S.M., H.G.B., G.P.M. chairmen, Bazaar secretary, the village chief
Steps to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Online
- To begin, go to the Arunachal Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department’s official website, www.arunfcs.gov.in.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the Forms tab.
- On the screen, a new page will appear.
- Now, click on the Ration Card Application Form link to get the application form, or you can get it directly from your local Ration Card office.
- Then, grab a printout of the application form.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information.
- Following that, attach any relevant papers to the form.
- Finally, send the application form together with the prescribed fee to the nearest Ration Card office in the region.
- After all information has been confirmed, the applicant will be issued a receipt for their application so that they may track its progress.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|