एपी वाईएसआर आरोग्यश्री योजना
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme: In 2007, the Andhra Pradesh government introduced the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2024 to create financial funding for underprivileged people who are unable to cover the medical fees for their surgeries or treatments. In this essay, we will tell you everything you need to know about the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2024. In this article, we will share with you the latest details released by the Andhra Pradesh state government under the plan. Today, we will provide you with essential information such as qualifying criteria, the application process, and all other specifics about the plan.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2024
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2024 was introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state in 2017 and has since provided financial funds to all of the state’s inhabitants, mostly those who are impoverished and live below the poverty line. Many benefits have been granted to all recipients in the state of Andhra Pradesh as a result of the execution of this scheme. One of the primary benefits of the system was cashless treatment in the majority of the state’s government hospitals.
Details of వైఎస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ పథకం 2024
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR Aarogyasri scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide cashless medical treatment|
Objective Of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The primary goal of implementing the YSR Arogyasri Scheme was to provide financial assistance to all poor individuals in the state of Andhra Pradesh who are unable to pay their medical expenses or who are unable to undertake or endure surgeries that are necessary for their health. With the execution of this strategy, the death rate in Andhra Pradesh will be drastically reduced. For the program to run smoothly, many ailments have been included in the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2024.
- The applicant’s land must be less than 35 acres in size, including wet and dry land.
- If an applicant owns more than one vehicle, they are ineligible for the plan.
- Families with an annual income of up to Rs 5 lakh are also eligible.
- The applicant must have less than 3000 SFT (334 sq. Yds) of municipal property tax-paying families.
- Outsourcing, contract, part-time, and sanitation workers earning more over Rs 5 lakh per year are also eligible.
- Employees on Honorary Remuneration and private sector employees working in the public sector can also apply.
Revamp Of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
As previously stated, the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme was introduced in 2017 by the then-Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. In the approaching year of 2020, the current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, will unveil a fresh renovated version of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Many additional diseases will be introduced to the program under this new initiative to ensure the seamless operation of the initiative. The scheme was relaunched for the general public on January 3, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
Changes Under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The competent authorities in Andhra Pradesh have initiated a makeover of the YSR Aarogyasari project. The system includes hospitals through which beneficiaries can benefit from the scheme. The scheme is now available in government hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bengaluru. Patients with medical expenditures in excess of Rs 1000 will now be eligible for medical aid. The program will include the inclusion of over 2000 ailments, as well as the development of health centers for patients.
Application Process Of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Go to YSR Navasakam’s official webpage.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- You must select the download option on the homepage.
- You must now select YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa.
- When you click on this link, an application form for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme will appear on your screen.
- You must print this form after downloading it.
- After that, you must fill out all of the required information on this form and attach all of the required papers.
- After that, you must submit this form to the appropriate department.
- You can apply for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme by completing this approach.
Door No. 241, MGM Capital Building
Guntur Dist, Pin:522503 Andhra Pradesh, India
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|