Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme
AP Adarana 2 Scheme: To assist all of the state’s poor craftsmen, the Andhra Pradesh government has recently announced the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for the year 2024. The Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme is an updated version of the earlier scheme with the same name. In this article, we will address readers’ queries about the eligibility requirements, documents required, application procedure, and step-by-step guidance for checking your application status for the plan. We have supplied all details about the scheme in this AP Adarana 2 Scheme page.
AP Adarana 2 Yojana
Previously, the Andhra Pradesh state chief minister established the Andhra PradeshAdaranaa scheme, under which he granted a 70% subsidy on special technical tools to artisans from the backward population. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has now announced a new and updated system known as the Andhra Pradesh Adaranaa 2 scheme. A subsidiary of 90% will be provided for the tools that will be offered to the artisans under this new and revised system.
Details of Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Yojana
|Name||AP Adarana 2 Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Launched by||Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|State||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Objective||Providing subsidies on tools|
Incentives of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
The scheme’s rewards will be offered in the following ways:
- The support is divided into three categories: Rs.30000/-, Rs.20000/-, and Rs.10000/-.
- The cost will be made up of a 70% subsidy, 20% NBCFDC loan, and 10% beneficiary contribution to the purchase of gadgets and contemporary tools.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 50.
- The beneficiary must have completed the Praja Sadhikarika (Smart Pulse Survey).
- The applicant must be from a disadvantaged group or community.
- The candidate must be working on one of the projects listed in the table above.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
Application Procedure Of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Visit the official website by clicking here. www.adarana.ap.gov.in
- Click the “Apply Online” tab on the homepage.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Enter your current mobile phone number.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your phone number.
- “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED” should be selected.
- Finally, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the following in the form-
- Ration Card No.
- Your screen will display the names of the family members.
- Choose the desired name.
- The chosen name will be used as the “Applicant name”.
- Other information will be automatically updated from the ration card database.
- Now enter the following-
- Qualifications in education
- Specifics of the transaction
- Upload a scanned copy of your Aadhaar card in the format specified.
- Select the checkbox
- Click the submit button.
- Your screen will display an application number.
- The selection interview will thereafter take place.
- Applicants must attend in person at the MPDO office on the dates given for the selection interview.
- The interview dates will be communicated to applicants by SMS on their registered mobile phone numbers.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
To verify the scheme’s application status, simply follow the easy steps outlined below:
- First, go to the official Adarana website, www.adarana.ap.gov.in.
- Click the “Application Status” tab on the homepage.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the application ID.
- Select “Get Application Details” from the drop-down menu.
- The current state of the application will be displayed on the screen.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|