అమ్మ ఒడి జాబితా
Amma Vodi List: Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, launched the Amma Vodi plan, and through its execution, several incentives were given to students of government schools in Andhra Pradesh. Today, we will share with you all of the other data about the Amma Vodi scheme, such as the final beneficiary list of Phase I, which was announced by the competent authorities on December 27th. We have provided a step-by-step tutorial in this article to help you check your name on the Amma Vodi List 2024.
Amma Vodi List 2024
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister will deposit Rs 6595 crore straight into the bank accounts of the Amma Vodi List recipients. This financial support will benefit 82,31,502 students in grades 1 through 12. For the past three years, the government has been disbursing monies. This year, the funds will be deposited in Srikakulam on June 27th, 2022. Every impoverished mother who brings her children to school receives Rs 15000 in cash support under the initiative. The government has allocated Rs 19,618 crore for the Amma Vodi initiative in 2022. The government has distributed this sum to 42,33,098 recipients.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister, would soon distribute Rs 6,392.94 crore to Jagananna Ammavodi scheme beneficiaries. The cash aid will be deposited into the mothers’ bank accounts. This cash sum will help approximately 83,15,341 state pupils. The plan provides RS 15000 in financial assistance to mothers who want to send their children to school. The state administration hopes to minimize school dropout rates with the help of the plan. The plan will also aid in raising the state’s literacy rate.
Details of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi List|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||NA|
Features Of the अम्मा वोडी सूची
The Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin includes the following characteristics:
- The monies will only be transferred to the recipients via direct benefit transfer or online.
- If the beneficiary decides to discontinue their studies, no cash will be made available to him or her.
- Once the beneficiary has completed normal twelfth grade, neither the beneficiary nor the beneficiary’s mother will be eligible for aid.
- The monies will be distributed to all beneficiaries each January till they complete their degree.
Amma Vodi List Guidelines For 2024
- The list of all eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be vetted and issued on December 15th. This list will be assessed using the 6th level criteria.
- All students whose information is updated before December 15th will be provided to APCFSS on December 15th.
- On December 19th, the list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated. This list will be examined based on the six-level criteria.
- The preliminary actions on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place from the 9th to the 25th of December.
- All details promoted on the Amma Vodi portal between 20 and 24 December must be published on the school notice board and the gram/ward secretariat notice board.
- Objections pertaining to disqualification must be made to the collector by the village/ward secretariat. The submission procedure will be followed, and these objections will be addressed by the joint collector.
- The list will be produced and published in 2022. By 2022, a final list with corrected objections will be presented on the portal.
- The final list will be approved by the ward/gram sabha in 2022.
- By 2022, the village/ward educational welfare assistant must submit the final list electronically.
- By 2022, the headmaster shall have delivered the list to the district educational officer via the zonal education officer.
- The district education officer should submit the list to the district collector.
- If there are any problems with the Aadhar number, bank account number, or IFSC code, principals must correct them.
- On December 20th, all principals must register and update student information.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme 2024
The following application procedures should be followed while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme in 2024:
- First, you must obtain the application form for the plan in question.
- Fill out the application form carefully after downloading it.
- Please include all of the documents listed above.
- Submit your application to the relevant office or any government office.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PM Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|PMO Homepage||Click Here|